Updates from Britney's conservatorship hearing: Jodi Montgomery extended as Conservator until August 2021 & Sam Ingham in court states: “Doing it the same way for years doesn't make it the right way”

Slayer

7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Oh I completely agree, it's ridiculous that it has dragged on like this but the nature of these situations is that they're hard to remove. Britney has to play it safe. Any misstep she makes will be used against her. 

The fact that her instagram, which is controlled by a team, was used against her in court shows how dirty her father is playing. 

The judge can't make judgements until evidence is presented and reviewed, and the financial evidence appears to be there and they've broken all the rules. All Ingham has to do is put it in one handy document.

When was her Instagram used against her in court?

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Jamie recently used her "behaviour on Instagram" as a reason to be concerned, as well as some of the comments if I'm correct. 

Yeah, if I recall correctly there was a comment made during one of the previous hearings from Jamie's side (or maybe it was in court documents) that many of her social media posts had resulted in general public alarm and Jamie was concerned. However, there's a few posts that he has liked. Why on earth he has Instagram I don't know, but apparently the account is followed by Lou Taylor and vice versa so it seems legit. 

In reference to Britney's health being "good" as reported by Sam Ingham, Jamie's side said "if only that were true" or something to that effect. 

Jamie's side subsequently had to admit that they're not privy to any information regarding her current health status, and any and all reports from professionals regarding Britney's health go directly to Sam Ingham.

So, yeah, Jamie and his team are shady as **** but we knew that already.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

What are you suggesting here...? Not judging, just curious as I have had that feeling too, but I want to believe what I think is a crazy far fetched theory that simply can’t be true...

While I cannot speak from their perspective for sure, I think they are referring to the problems with the obsession of money and greed in the music industry. It is a major factor in why I personally believe we should live in a world where money doesn't exist.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

No it isn’t. The evidence on Jamie will not help her get ouf of the cship in any way lmao where’s the correlation? Evidence against Jamie will get him permanently removed from thr cship but not help Britney get out, Jamie could be a serial killer, that doesn’t mean Britney doesn’t need the cship anymore. Only thing that will help Britney get out is medical reports and expert examinations and opinion to prove she can handle her life.

Getting out of the cship is not a priority for Sam Ingham or Britney, clearly.

Also @Pinky98 , that is why they don’t file for termination.

The comment I quoted wasn’t about terminating the C Ship, it was ‘Why haven’t they terminated to remove Jamie yet?’

You clearly didn’t pay attention to what I quoted 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

10 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

people believing ingham is doing anything in britneys interest are just so hopeful. I think they gonna drag this forever or until you know. they are united in squeezing every penny they can out of britney spears. 

i agree so much. He seems a fraud, he is doing s h it, just ineffective. Britney is so unlucky :( 

Just now, Bro96 said:

Thats like a groundhog day, a groundhog year lets say. Every year this **** gets extended and extended.. Godney will end up broke and all these legal worms involved richer. So tragic

Mmm papi at that profile pic tho. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

But this is one of the reasons why I feel lucky I never tried out my luck in Hollywood. And there's no way any of my children will ever take part in that industry until they're 18. Its sick really that for a while Nick & Disney pushed that agenda, giving every preteen the dream of ending up a star like Hannah Montana. Look how most teen or child stars end up. It truly is not worth it, in my opinion. Its few people that come out the other end with all their faculties still in place. Its not the fame that does it. Its what they go through to achieve said fame.

4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

The comment I quoted wasn’t about terminating the C Ship, it was ‘Why haven’t they terminated to remove Jamie yet?’

You clearly didn’t pay attention to what I quoted 

I paid attention to the post you quote, are you smoking crack? You lied and rightfully got called out. My post makes perfect sense. You said Britney hasn’t filed to terminate the cship cause they were trying to gather more info on Jamie when that’s not true, all the evidence in this world against Jamie will not get her out of the cship, nor does it help her. Proving her dad is an abuser will not set her free. I clearly meant to tag at the bottom the user that you quoted.

@MyahJeanSpears he clearly doesn’t know what he’s talking about but the reason he gave you is bs. Them incriminating Jamie will not help Britney get out of the cship. The real reason why Britney doesn’t file to terminate it is a mystery. I know being under the cship also gives her some benefits like she can’t get sued for many things that she could have been sued for. To me it seems she does not want to get out but instead get Jamie out.

Congratulations on embarrassing yourself a second time on this thread @Pinky98

18 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I paid attention to the post you quote, are you smoking crack? You lied and rightfully got called out. My post makes perfect sense. You said Britney hasn’t filed to terminate the cship cause they were trying to gather more info on Jamie when that’s not true, all the evidence in this world against Jamie will not get her out of the cship, nor does it help her. Proving her dad is an abuser will not set her free. @MyahJeanSpears clearly doesn’t know what he’s talking about but the reason he gave you is bs. Them incriminating Jamie will not help Britney get out of the cship. The real reason why Britney doesn’t file to terminate it is a mystery. I know being under the cship also gives her some benefits like she can’t get sued for many things that she could have been sued for. To me it seems she does not want to get out but instead get Jamie out.

Congratulations on embarrassing yourself a second time on this thread.

Lauren Hashian Wtf GIF by swerk

Why are you tagging me in this post? I never said them incriminating Jamie will help get Britney out of the cship. All I did was pose the question: "Why has Sam Ingham not filed to terminate Jamie as conservator?" 

You are putting other people's words in my mouth. 

Furthermore, the only person who seems to have absolutely no idea what the **** they're talking about is you. You seem to be under the delusion that Britney still wants to be under this arrangement, despite the fact that her own brother is on record saying she has always wanted out. I am embarrassed for you. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Honey, you seem really confused. Shush yo mouth and don't come for me again. Because I'm really quick to put a [redacted] in check.

Now go to Billy B.'s instagram where you will find a community more suited to you and your mentality.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I paid attention to the post you quote, are you smoking crack? You lied and rightfully got called out. My post makes perfect sense. You said Britney hasn’t filed to terminate the cship cause they were trying to gather more info on Jamie when that’s not true, all the evidence in this world against Jamie will not get her out of the cship, nor does it help her. Proving her dad is an abuser will not set her free. I clearly meant to tag at the bottom the user that you quoted.

@MyahJeanSpears he clearly doesn’t know what he’s talking about but the reason he gave you is bs. Them incriminating Jamie will not help Britney get out of the cship. The real reason why Britney doesn’t file to terminate it is a mystery. I know being under the cship also gives her some benefits like she can’t get sued for many things that she could have been sued for. To me it seems she does not want to get out but instead get Jamie out.

Congratulations on embarrassing yourself a second time on this thread @Pinky98

Clearly you have some serious comprehension skills and need to gain some manners when speaking to other people.

@MyahJeanSpearswas confused as to why they don’t just petition to remove him as conservator, and I said maybe because they need solid reasons and evidence to support their request to terminate. Myah didn’t say anything about terminating the C Ship... You said that 

You’re just embarrassing yourself even more at this point by making it out like I’m sprouting BS :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Clearly you have some serious comprehension skills and need to gain some manners when speaking to other people.

@MyahJeanSpearswas confused as to why they don’t just petition to remove him as conservator, and I said maybe because they need solid reasons and evidence to support their request to terminate. Myah didn’t say anything about terminating the C Ship... You said that 

You’re just embarrassing yourself even more at this point by making it out like I’m sprouting BS :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Imagine my surprise when I get a notification that I am tagged in a post only to discover the inane ramblings of some random I have never heard of before. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Another day another drama on this site, I swear. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Thank you for correcting @ShatteredBrain. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point::roxxy:

I am excited for whatever warning points are coming my way. :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

(Despite the fact that I was minding my business when this fool decided to come for me.) :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Haha 2