Updates from Britney's conservatorship hearing: Jodi Montgomery extended as Conservator until August 2021 & Sam Ingham in court states: “Doing it the same way for years doesn't make it the right way”

Slayer

2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

The simple fact that Britney does not consent or want him in her affairs should be enough to get him eliminated, in my opinion.

Oh I completely agree, it's ridiculous that it has dragged on like this but the nature of these situations is that they're hard to remove. Britney has to play it safe. Any misstep she makes will be used against her. 

The fact that her instagram, which is controlled by a team, was used against her in court shows how dirty her father is playing. 

The judge can't make judgements until evidence is presented and reviewed, and the financial evidence appears to be there and they've broken all the rules. All Ingham has to do is put it in one handy document.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

My opinion (aka respect, not hating on Britney)

Removing Jamie and Jodi take over for good. I don't know...

If the c-ship stays the same only without Jamie I won't be surprise. It sounds like that's the plan from the beginning (when Ingham decided to work) and maybe that's why the family supports.

If this is the very first step for her freedom that's ok, but I feel like they are only changing hands. Jodi and Ingham work together for years in this thing... fishy.

If Britney thinks its ok for her to be under this cship and go back to work in the future, shes def gaslighted and manipulated. But whats the surprise? Everyone she can talk to is approved by Jamie. Shes in a bubble. Does she know people with mental health issues can run their lives? Does she know what and who the cship shes under is for? Does she realize that not having her dad around is better than nothing, but not enough? That no one else in Hollywood that still works lives like her? Does she know shes really isolated and controlled? That her life is different from anyone else at her age? I fear they will promise her more "freedom" and deceive her about being able to get pregnant in the future so she would give in. Then the time goes by (like It happened after circus and FF) and then shes 50, still trapped and not able anymore to have another child. 

I dont care If Britney thinks and says shes happy under a cship, I will think shes being played, manipulated and threatned like she was in the past.

If she continues in this **** and goes back to work, I will have no choice but to not support Britney as an artist anymore ever again. I fear this will might be the case. I wont support this scammy "business" anymore. If shes that unfit, put Britney away from the spotlight, work on her issues, doing therapy bc she has money for that but of course they werent never interested in Britney getting better, only drugging her for her to comply and earn millions for them. 

1 hour ago, ShatteredBoy said:

No it isn’t. The evidence on Jamie will not help her get ouf of the cship in any way lmao where’s the correlation? Evidence against Jamie will get him permanently removed from thr cship but not help Britney get out, Jamie could be a serial killer, that doesn’t mean Britney doesn’t need the cship anymore. Only thing that will help Britney get out is medical reports and expert examinations and opinion to prove she can handle her life.

Getting out of the cship is not a priority for Sam Ingham or Britney, clearly.

Also @Pinky98 , that is why they don’t file for termination.

Getting rid of Jamie is the first major step of getting out of the conservatorship. Maybe she needs it, maybe she doesn't, maybe she doesn't even know whether she needs it because Jamie has kept her in such an isolated bubble that she doesn't know what to think.

However, if Britney does eventually want to take steps to end it, I think it will be much easier to do so with her chosen conservator at the helm, who should be someone she trusts enough to be completely open and honest with, and in return can work with her and her counsel to figure out the best way to ensure that Britney is happy, healthy, and safe. Jamie may have had Britney's best interests at heart at one point, maybe he thinks he still does, but objectively it's clear at this point that he and Britney are at odds, which is not helpful to either of them. 

Britney may have severe mental issues, of which we have no right to know, but her environment and mindset are completely different than they were when Jamie initially stepped in. I can't see her wanting to associate with shady hangers-on who only want to use her celebrity to get into the hottest night clubs; I can't see her aimlessly driving around at night because her erratic behavior caused her to lose custody of her kids, who seem to be her highest priority and with whom she will do anything to maintain a positive relationship. The fact that she lost custody without Jamie in the picture, then regained it with Jamie in the picture, but ultimately lost time with her kids because of Jamie's actions should have been enough to remove him or at the very least reconsider whether he was competent to be her conservator, regardless of the status of the actual conservatorship.

There are plenty of options that are less severe than ending the cship altogether, including modifying parts of it to better suit Britney's current needs, but make no mistake, any evidence on Jamie at this point can only bolster her position to legally create a more beneficial situation, whatever she ultimately decides that may be. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

This might be a stupid question and/or covered somewhere else- but what happens if they find evidence of fraudulent spending (or any kind of misappropriation of Britney’s money), would she ever be able to recoup that? Or is it just a criminal thing after that?

I think it would be criminal - probably theft and/or fraud. If found guilty I think they can be found liable to pay the money back. 

I'm not 100% sure though. 

17 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Getting rid of Jamie is the first major step of getting out of the conservatorship. Maybe she needs it, maybe she doesn't, maybe she doesn't even know whether she needs it because Jamie has kept her in such an isolated bubble that she doesn't know what to think.

However, if Britney does eventually want to take steps to end it, I think it will be much easier to do so with her chosen conservator at the helm, who should be someone she trusts enough to be completely open and honest with, and in return can work with her and her counsel to figure out the best way to ensure that Britney is happy, healthy, and safe. Jamie may have had Britney's best interests at heart at one point, maybe he thinks he still does, but objectively it's clear at this point that he and Britney are at odds, which is not helpful to either of them. 

Britney may have severe mental issues, of which we have no right to know, but her environment and mindset are completely different than they were when Jamie initially stepped in. I can't see her wanting to associate with shady hangers-on who only want to use her celebrity to get into the hottest night clubs; I can't see her aimlessly driving around at night because her erratic behavior caused her to lose custody of her kids, who seem to be her highest priority and with whom she will do anything to maintain a positive relationship. The fact that she lost custody without Jamie in the picture, then regained it with Jamie in the picture, but ultimately lost time with her kids because of Jamie's actions should have been enough to remove him or at the very least reconsider whether he was competent to be her conservator, regardless of the status of the actual conservatorship.

There are plenty of options that are less severe than ending the cship altogether, including modifying parts of it to better suit Britney's current needs, but make no mistake, any evidence on Jamie at this point can only bolster her position to legally create a more beneficial situation, whatever she ultimately decides that may be. 

If Britney might need this cship (meant for people with dementia on in a coma) why is Jamie desperate for her to resume her career then? Or shes unfit for everything or she isnt. They cant have both ways. She cant be that unstable for everything regarding her life, except working when she cant even control or spend the millions she earns. Or she needs the cship or she can work. Shes under a cship for people who cant provide for themselves, but she can provide for herself, her kids, ex hubby, her entire family and what not? That doesnt make any sense, as pointed out by some lawyers. 

His intentions were never good. She was pushing her family away and probably not giving them a lot of money in 2007. Why did Jamie think that was ok for such an unfit person (that he said had dementia) to be working a couple of months after being placed in a 5150 hold? Why didnt he protect her from the media and made her disappear for a couple of years? He wanted her to work as he wants her to work now! 

Britney cant have the boys custody under a cship, she only has visitation rights and they have been reducing as from late 2018. The cship was used in the past to say she was seeing her kids more but now she barely sees them and bc shes under a cship she cant fight for more time with them - she has no rights. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

If Britney thinks its ok for her to be under this cship and go back to work in the future, shes def gaslighted and manipulated. But whats the surprise? Everyone she can talk to is approved by Jamie. Shes in a bubble. Does she know people with mental health issues can run their lives? Does she know what and who the cship shes under is for? Does she realize that not having her dad around is better than nothing, but not enough? That no one else in Hollywood that still works lives like her? Does she know shes really isolated and controlled? That her life is different from anyone else at her age? I fear they will promise her more "freedom" and deceive her about being able to get pregnant in the future so she would give in. Then the time goes by (like It happened after circus and FF) and then shes 50, still trapped and not able anymore to have another child. 

I dont care If Britney thinks and says shes happy under a cship, I will think shes being played, manipulated and threatned like she was in the past.

If she continues in this **** and goes back to work, I will have no choice but to not support Britney as an artist anymore ever again. I fear this will might be the case. I wont support this scammy "business" anymore. If shes that unfit, put Britney away from the spotlight, work on her issues, doing therapy bc she has money for that but of course they werent never interested in Britney getting better, only drugging her for her to comply and earn millions for them. 

Honestly, I do think she is extremely manipulated... Or they have something big against her, other than that no other person in her situation would be fine with people controlling their lifes.

Her father isn't the main problem of her situation, it's much bigger than him.

The all of sudden support of Lynne, her siblings and Ingham finally working leads me to think that.

And I can't support neither. The c-ship has to end, It can take a long time but It needs to end, not replacements.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
On 12/16/2020 at 11:10 PM, Buffybot said:

Honestly, I do think she is extremely manipulated... Or they have something big against her, other than that no other person in her situation would be fine with people controlling their lifes.

Her father isn't the main problem of her situation, it's much bigger than him.

The all of sudden support of Lynne, her siblings and Ingham finally working leads me to think that.

And I can't support neither. The c-ship has to end, It can take a long time but It needs to end, not replacements.

They used her kids before, I wonder what they use against her now. But itd be easier to use anything against her since shes so isolated, alone and controlled. Its easier to manipulate someone who lives in a bubble for over a decade and cant talk or reach out to anyone whos unbiased. Britney loved her freedom, she was such a free spirit. I fear Britney might had to get used to this to "survive". I remember that woman who was abused by her dad for years and then when she had to take her daughter to a hospital and the doctors noticed she looked abused, she was still unwilling to tell about her situation. They had to call the police and promise her she was safe to start talking. Britneys damage is probably really big by this point. 

Yeah, the problem goes beyond Jamie. Its about anyone who agrees with him and doesnt speak. 

Lynne barely showed any support, I still dont buy her act. What do u mean about Britneys siblings? They showed no support towards Britney whatsoever. 

Im glad theres people out there like u. Tbh what Courtney Love said made me ever sadder. Like theres no way out for Britney and theres no point at risking her skin anymore bc she tried to gather lawyers to help Britney in the past and no one agreed. 

1 hour ago, ShatteredBoy said:

What are you suggesting here...? Not judging, just curious as I have had that feeling too, but I want to believe what I think is a crazy far fetched theory that simply can’t be true...

Even tho a judge approved, I think Britney cship case is corrupt. Back in 2008 they created a scenario for Britney to be seen as legally incompetent. To help her or not, It was something extreme and never should have happened, especially when she never stopped working.

The c-ship itself is the problem, Jamie is just a piece of the puzzle. Maybe he annoys Britney more than anything, but he's out won't make a big difference.

A lot of people are profiting off Britney with the situation not only her father, and If he leaves and everything keeps the same, the abuse cycle will never stop.

Ingham for more than a decade never cared about what Britney truly needed, now he starts to see 'flaws' and wrong things on Jamie and Lou, all of sudden? This is very suspicious. The California c-ship system is corrupt and Ingham, Jodi, judge Brenda are part of It.

• Love 5