Updates from Britney's conservatorship hearing: Jodi Montgomery extended as Conservator until August 2021 & Sam Ingham in court states: “Doing it the same way for years doesn't make it the right way”

Slayer

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yup yup yup. To be honest my spidey senses have been going off about him lately. I think he is finally doing the necessary work, but it's hard for me to look the other way when I know he's getting paid bank to be involved. 

However, eyes are surely fixated on him and his work which is being scrutinised, amongst the fan base every step of the way. 

i think he was very much team Jamie prior to 2019. But i feel the real changes cane when Andrew resigned saying irreparable damage would come to Britney should he not be granted permission to resign. I think this shock up everything and whatever happened (i suspect they tried forcing medication on her or it was because they locked her up against her will etc) was the start of it all. 

Defo don’t trust him tho - however i feel he’s got to be on his best behaviour now. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Because he is completely fine with playing this stupid game with his lawyer friends on the other side of the field and get paid 10000 a week for it :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Thats not quite it. 

they cant put a petition to suspend Jamie as conservator FOR NO REASON. If Britney’s conservatorship deems her ‘unfit’ or ‘incapable’ of giving ANY testimony - the courts simply will not hear anything in regards to what she wants, needs, feels etc. (Shes basically deemed a vegetable in the eyes of the court) Soo i believe they (Britney) is following the money (and the misuse of it) and will use this to get him out and then finally get rid of the conservatorship. Point being there has to be a reason.  Thats what i can gather from this..

• Love 1
  • Like 7
42 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't understand why Ingham hasn't submitted the petition to terminate Jamie as conservator?!?!?!?!!?

Because as much as the proof exists, they havent presented it yet.

The issues were dealing with are financial; ingham is trying to put together a body of examples of misuse of funds (taking down social media accounts, lous lawyers etc.) So that the judge can have, without doubt, reason to remove him.

If they were to go in and just say they want him gone, the argument is "you have no proof, look at all the good hes done!".

The judge is very much noticing that something is off.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

Thats not quite it. 

they cant put a petition to suspend Jamie as conservator FOR NO REASON. If Britney’s conservatorship deems her ‘unfit’ or ‘incapable’ of giving ANY testimony - the courts simply will not hear anything in regards to what she wants, needs, feels etc. (Shes basically deemed a vegetable in the eyes of the court) Soo i believe they (Britney) is following the money (and the misuse of it) and will use this to get him out and then finally get rid of the conservatorship. Point being there has to be a reason.  Thats what i can gather from this..

It is true. If Sam wanted it he could be causing chaos in the court room. He had twelve years to do so. Even if we only count these past few months once he actually started doing his job he already has enough information to petition for this circus to end. Let's start with the clear human and civil rights violitions that occured in order to put Britney in a conservatorship in the first place. Let's also talk about the multiple claims of abuse coming not only from Britney, but also from Lynne. Let's talk about the restrating order that Britney's kids had to file. I could go on and on. Why isn't he putting Britney in the stand to testify when he himself said that she wanted to do it???? He doesn't do more because HE DOESN'T WANT TO. They could still follow the money if he was gone. Lou Taylor is gone and they are still following the money. It's not because he is gone from the conservatorship that he can't get in hot water. Sam is useless and is in on this whole criminal ring.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Because as much as the proof exists, they havent presented it yet.

The issues were dealing with are financial; ingham is trying to put together a body of examples of misuse of funds (taking down social media accounts, lous lawyers etc.) So that the judge can have, without doubt, reason to remove him.

If they were to go in and just say they want him gone, the argument is "you have no proof, look at all the good hes done!".

The judge is very much noticing that something is off.

The simple fact that Britney does not consent or want him in her affairs should be enough to get him eliminated, in my opinion.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

My opinion (aka respect, not hating on Britney)

Removing Jamie and Jodi take over for good. I don't know...

If the c-ship stays the same only without Jamie I won't be surprise. It sounds like that's the plan from the beginning (when Ingham decided to work) and maybe that's why the family supports.

If this is the very first step for her freedom that's ok, but I feel like they are only changing hands. Jodi and Ingham work together for years in this thing... fishy.

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

My opinion (aka respect, not hating on Britney)

Removing Jamie and Jodi take over for good. I don't know...

If the c-ship stays the same only without Jamie I won't be surprise. It sounds like that's the plan from the beginning (when Ingham decided to work) and maybe that's why the family supports.

If this is the very first step for her freedom that's ok, but I feel like they are only changing hands. Jodi and Ingham work together for years in this thing... fishy.

I am starting to believe this. Nevertheless I want Jamie out.

giphy.gif

• Like 4