Updates from Britney's conservatorship hearing: Jodi Montgomery extended as Conservator until August 2021 & Sam Ingham in court states: “Doing it the same way for years doesn't make it the right way”

Slayer

14 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

The simple fact that Britney does not consent or want him in her affairs should be enough to get him eliminated, in my opinion.

According to the law that should be enough. He should have been replaced the moment he attacked Preston. And if Kevin actually lifted charges against him instead of taking some big cheque. Maybe he would be out.

Also I feel like Army is gonna become an expert on Conservatorships by the end of 2021.

giphy.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 2
49 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

Thats not quite it. 

they cant put a petition to suspend Jamie as conservator FOR NO REASON. If Britney’s conservatorship deems her ‘unfit’ or ‘incapable’ of giving ANY testimony - the courts simply will not hear anything in regards to what she wants, needs, feels etc. (Shes basically deemed a vegetable in the eyes of the court) Soo i believe they (Britney) is following the money (and the misuse of it) and will use this to get him out and then finally get rid of the conservatorship. Point being there has to be a reason.  Thats what i can gather from this..

100% this.

Sam Ingham is playing the long game.

He's got a strategy.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

So there really was *allegedly* a concerted effort to take down Britney stan accounts?! 

Did they come for you though? Because even though it would make a huge tidal wave coming for breatheheavy, it would of silenced alot of people in one swoop.

This is so frustrating, Sam Ingham does not want the cship to end, he wants to keep getting paid by Britney to her “attorney” that she never even picked herself! These fees that he’s sooooo obssessed with have already been paid and are shrimp change to Britney, if he wants to keep obssessing over irrelevant fees and live in the past and become a museum at least do that once she’s free! To me it doesnt seem Britney even wants to get out of the cship, it seems Britney and Sam Ingham just wanna put Jamie in jail which I’m happy with ngl BUT what about her freedom? First get out THEN sue and go after them!!!!! Proving Jamie abused his power doesn’t mean she can leave the cship, they’ll just make Jodi permanent! I don’t get why they’re not filing to end the cship... it’s just wasting time and time, and we all know from the moment Britney and Sam Ingham file for termination of the cship it will take some time to terminate it so why delay it??? Does she wanna stay under the cship until she’s 50? Or forever? She obviously just wants to marry Sam Ashgari (and he ofc wants to marry her too for the money since it’s been proven he’s team cship) and Jamie doesn’t want to allow that because he knows Sam Ashgari is just another oportunist, Britney then just wants Jamie out so she can marry the **** toy yet remain being ruled around like a baby like she’s been since 2008. I’m starting to see why her sister doesn’t get involved... I’ve shouted for Britney’s freedom ever since she got forced into that mental health facility last year and even paid out of my pocket so that one of the petitions going around to free her got promoted for hundreds/thousands more people but that’s it. I stopped following this case today. One day if she files to terminate the cship (which I doubt, since she likes being treated like a child, just not by her father) I will then support the movement again. We keep shouting #FreeBritney when she doesn’t wanna be freed... it’s sad.

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

The longer it goes on, the longer everyone involved gets paid, including Ingham. (even though I’m grateful he’s doing something for Britney after all these years.)

Yep and this is why I (still) don't trust Ingham or any of this circus. I remember when freebritney broke and legendary Nancy Drew @Meaner03 and some others had dug up some less than savory dirt on him too that really calls his intentions into light (don't make me quote it bc i dont remember but I'm sure I could dig it up). I'm happy he's (now) doing the bare minimum but damn I wish Adam Streisand or someone would step in like she tried to get in the beginning.

I feel like this is just going to drag on indefinitely until she's given up (again) and just wants custody rights / a quiet life ... poor girl. 

Also,  when Ingham says "doing it the same way for years doesn't mean its right" does he mean global exploitation of people and the planet in the name of capitalism or Britney's c-ship? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: jk they're both intimately tied together and inextricable :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 5

Why hasn’t Britney spoken out though? It would help her case if she spoke out coherently and direct. She posts dancing videos on IG where she appears disheveled and overall, not a good look especially in court, why can’t she speak out? I mean I know she has a social media mgr and all that, but there has GOT to be a way for her to speak out. 

And why aren’t they trying to get rid of the cship entirely??? Why do they make it seem like she is comfortable with it as long as her dad’s not involved? Is that manipulation? Is she already convinced that she needs it? So many questions, I just wanna know how BRITNEY feels. The speculation is getting so tired. This feels like a never ending battle.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

Yeah, “Kingham” was complicit for 12 years. It takes a monster to steal someone’s life and fortune like that. If he could live with himself for 12 years, I don’t believe he suddenly woke up a new man. He’s just playing a new angle IMO.

Maybe I’d think differently if he filed a petition to remove the cship altogether, but he didn’t. They’re all crooked. 

I think sadly Britney is just doomed. 

The only thing that could possibly help is to apply more and more pressure. DO NOT SUPPORT THE BRAND. Go back to making #freebritney a thing. It seemed like they managed to distract the fanbase pretty well with this stupid rerelease.

Maybe Ingham promised something to Britney, like 'if we leave Jamie behind, you'll have a little more freedom'. That's a delusion. 

Jamie seems more and more the spacegoat to me. They focused way too much on Jamie, If he's out the narrative of Britney being free will be stronger than never.

Look what happened with some fans spreading about Bessemer when we don't even know what they're doing or what they going to do.

I don't see Ingham and Jodi fighting for ending this, that's their brand and It would expose much darker stuff about the c-ship system.

If she's back to work right after her father leaves... The business is safe and the cashcow keeps working for others.

• Like 5

It's so slow! I wish something would happen by now !

Hopefully Sam has some strategy but I can't help but I am afriad that ending conservatorship is not a goal of all that just changing people in game. Instead of Jamie to have Bessemer Trust and Jodi permanently and Sam collecting his big checks. And as many experts note it is not so better than current arrangement.

There should be a petition to terminate this whole Circus !

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Isla said:

This sounds somehow promising in a way. It seems like it's gonna take much longer than we imagined but I'm just hoping for the right outcome for Britney.

I feel the same i know its frustrating but we knew this wouldn't be easy.

My hope is that they are trying to gather up enough information not only to get them out of control of her life but to be able to have enough evidence to maybe even convict them. I dont have a doubt in my mind there is something illegal going on (allegedly of course :wink_britney_everytime_white:)weather it be with Jamie, ,Lou or any one of their hundreds of minions we don't just want them out we want them to pay. That takes time but it does feel like its moving in the right direction. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I feel the same i know its frustrating but we knew this wouldn't be easy.

My hope is that they are trying to gather up enough information not only to get them out of control of her life but to be able to have enough evidence to maybe even convict them. I dont have a doubt in my mind there is something illegal going on (allegedly of course :wink_britney_everytime_white:)weather it be with Jamie, ,Lou or any one of their hundreds of minions we don't just want them out we want them to pay. That takes time but it does feel like its moving in the right direction. 

YES! 100% percent, I'm just trying to stay positive :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

The more evidence they have to support his removal, the more likely the judge will allow it 

No it isn’t. The evidence on Jamie will not help her get ouf of the cship in any way lmao where’s the correlation? Evidence against Jamie will get him permanently removed from thr cship but not help Britney get out, Jamie could be a serial killer, that doesn’t mean Britney doesn’t need the cship anymore. Only thing that will help Britney get out is medical reports and expert examinations and opinion to prove she can handle her life.

Getting out of the cship is not a priority for Sam Ingham or Britney, clearly.

Also @Pinky98 , that is why they don’t file for termination.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1