Updates from Britney's conservatorship hearing: Jodi Montgomery extended as Conservator until August 2021 & Sam Ingham in court states: “Doing it the same way for years doesn't make it the right way”

Slayer

Everything aside and me being a fan aside. 

But man how strong is Britney? She's truly the strongest person ever to be patiently and silently waiting and abiding by contracts and following horrible protocols for 12 years counting 13 years. 

On top of all i have to say , i think this court actually is a positive one . I mean unless nothing changes next year . If nothing changes we need more people at the front of Brenda's office demanding change . No other way. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Imagine my surprise when I get a notification that I am tagged in a post only to discover the inane ramblings of some random I have never heard of before. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Another day another drama on this site, I swear. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Thank you for correcting @ShatteredBrain. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point::roxxy:

I am excited for whatever warning points are coming my way. :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

(Despite the fact that I was minding my business when this fool decided to come for me.) :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

It’s okay hun! They came for me more than anything... He’ll get the warning points as he was the one sprouting negativity and being rude so don’t worry :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I genuinely feel sorry for some people, I just tell myself they can’t help it :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Shut the **** up you deranged psychopath, my entire message was to the other user and none of it was directed at you, apart from the part where you did ask why they don’t file for termination which is where I gave my opinion. You clearly can’t read and just embarrassed yourself by barking up the wrong tree when I was never dragging you. I am quick to put YOU in your place so stfu cause you clearly can’t read and just assumed I was dragging your boring ***. Take several seats dummy:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

As to your delusional psycopath *** acting like Britney wants out of the cship, the current fact is she hasn’t filed for termination while it is a fact she has the right to, I understand not filing 10 years ago since she didn’t wanna lose custody time but nowadays she barely has any and the boys will soon be 18, she doesn’t file because she doesn’t want to. Deal with it :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

brice sander

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I was talking to you gurl never to the white *** with a loose hole who can’t even sit down without blasting **** accross the walls due to all that d ick he took @MyahJeanSpears and as Azealia banks said PICASSO, perhaps he should change his @ to myahjeanpicasso:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

All that d ick has done some damage on him:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Since he clearly can’t read and neither can you. Learn how to read, I was never attacking either of you and especially not the deranged psychopath @MyahJeanSpears who says he does tarot readings in his one bed basement apartment when he can’t even propery read welp:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Bianca Del Rio Calm Down GIF - BiancaDelRio Bianca CalmDown - Discover &  Share GIFs | Bianca del rio, Beyonce, Rupaul

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I was chill until that user started stalk posting about me when all I did was answer a question he asked. He misread my post and started insulting me writing me essays when I never said a bad word about him, it was to another user. I wish him reading skills and a new non-rotten a ss for Xmas:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: hope my wish come true @MyahJeanSpears

Okay but this comment

5 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I was talking to you gurl never to the white *** with a loose hole who can’t even sit down without blasting **** accross the walls due to all that d ick he took @MyahJeanSpears and as Azealia banks said PICASSO, perhaps he should change his @ to myahjeanpicasso:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

All that d ick has done some damage on him:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Since he clearly can’t read and neither can you. Learn how to read, I was never attacking either of you and especially not the deranged psychopath @MyahJeanSpears who says he does tarot readings in his one bed basement apartment when he can’t even propery read welp:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Reads like a child having a tantrum. Best Temper Tantrums GIFs | Gfycat

Chill relax, its not the end of the world

Taylor Swift You Need To Calm Down GIF - TaylorSwift YouNeedToCalmDown  Stress - Discover & Share GIFs

2 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Gurl why are you stalking me? Where did you come out from? Ain’t no one even thinking about you:clownery_makeup_meme:

Oh stalking you would be the last thing i ever did. But to answer your question as an adult which you seem unable to do - i posted my comment, started speaking to some friends on Discord and this page auto refreshed and i saw your tantrum after my comment.

^ See answer in an conversation without digging at someone else.

Grow Up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 12/16/2020 at 5:38 PM, FraFromThe90's said:

How is it possible that a woman with her kind of richness and fame has to deal with this situation for another year? The only thing the judge is have to ask is a medical review of Britney mental health made by a doctor chosen by the law, someone that team con can't manipulate with money. 

This happened... the doctor doing her evaluation mysteriously died right before a court hearing in September 2019... this just proves that every fear Courtney love has towards lou to be very valid.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

This happened... the doctor doing her evaluation mysteriously died right before a court hearing in September 2019... this just proves that every fear Courtney love has towards lou to be very valid.

yeah but sure he left something written... and anyway they could have taken another doctor at this point.

43 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I was chill until that user started stalk posting about me when all I did was answer a question he asked. He misread my post and started insulting me writing me essays when I never said a bad word about him, it was to another user. I wish him reading skills and a new non-rotten a ss for Xmas:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: hope my wish come true @MyahJeanSpears

I didn't misread ****. 

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

@Shattered[redacted] is such a [redacted]. He actually went back and edited his original comment to make it seem like he WASN'T talking about me. ***** you were quoted word for word. Now you wanna play innocent? 

This is what you posted: 

lT97ixq.png

and this is what it looks like now

21 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I paid attention to the post you quote, are you smoking crack? You lied and rightfully got called out. My post makes perfect sense. You said Britney hasn’t filed to terminate the cship cause they were trying to gather more info on Jamie when that’s not true, all the evidence in this world against Jamie will not get her out of the cship, nor does it help her. Proving her dad is an abuser will not set her free. I clearly meant to tag at the bottom the user that you quoted.

@MyahJeanSpears he clearly doesn’t know what he’s talking about but the reason he gave you is bs. Them incriminating Jamie will not help Britney get out of the cship. The real reason why Britney doesn’t file to terminate it is a mystery. I know being under the cship also gives her some benefits like she can’t get sued for many things that she could have been sued for. To me it seems she does not want to get out but instead get Jamie out.

Congratulations on embarrassing yourself a second time on this thread @Pinky98

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

You think you're slick, huh? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

You're lucky there was intervention because you were about to get skull dragged to hell. But do continue to play your games.

8 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Lol we just got glory deluxe edition tho, I bet by the end Of 2021 they will be releasing Glory: the radar edition

Glory ultra extended edition.. 4 more seconds added to every song and one new song "peach cobbler" 

with 9 new matches remixes!!! 

• Haha 2

Britney is SO strong. I wish Britney and Lynne could do an interview. Britney needs to tell the media what is going on, the abuse that has been happening. Unfortunately the c-ship won't allow it because they KNOW it would be over for them. Britney is SO SO strong. I'm so proud of her for fighting through this, and I will NEVER stop fighting for her. If **** doesn't change and this mess end soon, we will get louder. They will not shut us up. This woman's human rights have been violated for TOO long.

• Like 2