Jamie Spears gives an interview to CNN about Britney: "I love my daughter and I miss her very much"

5 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Her father is at best a colossal moron, but in reality he's a disgusting, money and power hungry pig that hasn't seen real light in at least over a decade. The world was haunting his daughter and instead of helping her, he impeached her. He stripped her from her human rights and is still going on with it. The way he's acted seems reminiscent of the early 1900s and not something you'd expect in recent years. Her father has wronged her and so has the American justice system.

after reading the complete article all I read is a psychopath maniac, and i'm serious. even Britney herself said in court she's afraid of him. WHAT MORE DO WE NEED? 

I swear to god that if something happens to Britney, he will be held responsible. 

want me to kill them GIF

"The court denied her petition because they must have found a good reason to maintain the conservatorship ... if a judge determines it's still for your own good, you aren't going to undo it."

That basically sums it up for now. Sad but we really don't know the personal details of her life and her needs. I do believe that she needed a c-ship back in 2007/2008 bc shew was mentally unstable and had bad people in her life like Sam Lufti. I don't know her mental state since then but obviously the court has decided she needs the help.

It's really sad and I want Britney to be happy. I want her to be "free" if she's mentally healthy enough to handle it. I would hate to see her get taken advantage of again or have another breakdown. Hopefully it works out the way it needs to.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Because that word goes against Google's compliancy unfortunately. Basically, they won't show BH on Google as much if we allow words that they have asked us not to use. Plus advertisers don't want to show their ads on pages where those words (including the s word lol) appear. 

Oh, ok fair, I'll stop being snarky.

2 hours ago, Blackout666 said:

Britney needs to step up and stop being a ***** and END jamie publicly

She legally cannot say anything about the conservatorship for now. 

The best she can do is allow lawyers to relay her message  - which is a fairly new *privilege* for her. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

And thus the queen HAS spoken: she's afraid of her father and she won't perform until he's not a part of the conservatorship altogether. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

That's the best she can do right now. Can't even vote.

17 hours ago, Bundy said:

What I know is she had visitation rights, she never had any custody since she lost it in 2008. Kevin had a child support raise in 2018 and theres a story that his lawyer showed smt in court in late 2018 and since then she had time with them reduced. Before the incident with Preston that happened in late 2019, she was already seeing them like 2 days a week, 7 hours a day and they couldnt sleep there anymore. After the incident, it was finally said on media articles that the agreement was already in place since a year before, but there are two stories that she had then 30% or 10% of their time with them. It seems to me that sadly its the latter. From what Jayden said months ago, It seems like she is seeing them even less now. On the video he said he saw her a couple of days before and would only see her again in a couple of weeks. 

Imo I think Kevin allowed her to be more with them and travel in exchange of more money. Jamie needed the kids to make her work and Kevin does anything for more money. Coincidence or not, after Britney was included on that forbes highest paid stars in the world, Kevin asked for a child support raise. Jamie tried to not give him for a while, but ended up giving in when Kevins lawyer wanted to see how much money Britney was making. He got 20k a month before, now hes getting almost 40k. Coincidence or not again, after he got the raise he desperately wanted, Britney started seeing the kids less. It seems to me he doesnt give a damn about Britneys feelings or If the cship affects his kids too. I bet he has made harder for Britney to be with them since he now doesnt need to make agreements with Jamie to get more money from Britney, now hes getting by the law. Kevins lawyer praised her for being responsible when the thing with Preston happened, yet she was still barely seeing them. Then he said Kevin trusted her, but she was still barely seeing them. Its also worth noting that Jamie isnt around Britney anymore, so whats their excuse for Britney barely seeing her kids? 

well thats disgusting. so basically Britney is having to pay to spend time with her kids! 

4 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

"The court denied her petition because they must have found a good reason to maintain the conservatorship ... if a judge determines it's still for your own good, you aren't going to undo it."

That basically sums it up for now. Sad but we really don't know the personal details of her life and her needs. I do believe that she needed a c-ship back in 2007/2008 bc shew was mentally unstable and had bad people in her life like Sam Lufti. I don't know her mental state since then but obviously the court has decided she needs the help.

It's really sad and I want Britney to be happy. I want her to be "free" if she's mentally healthy enough to handle it. I would hate to see her get taken advantage of again or have another breakdown. Hopefully it works out the way it needs to.

Both can be true. Britney may need extra help than most ppl and the cship she currently in is corrupt. 

There should be no hesitation to change Jaime at minimum. 

Have new eyes and mind help Britney to try and be more independent if she isn’t there yet. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Blackout666 said:

Britney needs to step up and stop being a ***** and END jamie publicly

I know you mean well, but let’s not blame the victim. None of us can even begin to understand the abuse she’s gone through. I think she’s a huge ******* hero for not killing herself. She’s hanging on and that’s not something we should take for granted. I wish she’d say something too, but she probably has good reasons to be scared.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

If you have things troubling you, you go see a psychiatrist, you go to rehab, etc. I don’t mean to offend you, but the only reason this case hasn’t picked up yet is because a conservatorship is too far down the court system for most people to properly grasp what it’s for or what it truly entails. It’s NOT something you’re put in because you recklessly spend your money or have the wrong people around you.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

If you have things troubling you, you go see a psychiatrist, you go to rehab, etc. I don’t mean to offend you, but the only reason this case hasn’t picked up yet is because a conservatorship is too far down the court system for most people to properly grasp what it’s for or what it truly entails. It’s NOT something you’re put in because you recklessly spend your money or have the wrong people around you.

As if Jamie himself is so stable, right? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Many lawyers have asked If she didnt have so much money, would she be in this situation? Bc they said its unusual for someone so young being under a cship meant for people with dementia, even more bc Britney has worked for 10 years under this cship and provided not only for herself, but others too, including her own family who control her life, career and businesses. 

Many people have mental health issues, but r majority under a cship? No! Many people (including stars) had breakdowns, but they still have their freedom. Britney had the bad luck to have leeches as her family and a stalker that could get into her life thru them. Also she had two babies that her family used against her time and time again as she said on that letter. 

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

As if Jamie himself is so stable, right? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Many lawyers have asked If she didnt have so much money, would she be in this situation? Bc they said its unusual for someone so young being under a cship meant for people with dementia, even more bc Britney has worked for 10 years under this cship and provided not only for herself, but others too, including her own family who control her life, career and businesses. 

Many people have mental health issues, but r majority under a cship? No! Many people (including stars) had breakdowns, but they still have their freedom. Britney had the bad luck to have leeches as her family and a stalker that could get into her life thru them. Also she had two babies that her family used against her time and time again as she said on that letter. 

It’s awful her children have been used as leverage and I would think it’s the one and only reason she’s in the conservatorship to begin with. 

I wish more people with power would speak up for her, man. Will.i.am? Demi? Paris Hilton said she spoke to Britney this summer. Why aren’t they coming together to save this poor woman. I get literal heartache when thinking about Britney’s entire situation, to be honest.

I’ve shed more tears over Britney than I’d like to admit. I just want to see her free. Her case is not just a personal one. It speaks volumes about the way celebrities are treated, the way people with mental issues are treated, the way women are treated but really just the way any human could be treated.

17 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

It’s awful her children have been used as leverage and I would think it’s the one and only reason she’s in the conservatorship to begin with. 

I wish more people with power would speak up for her, man. Will.i.am? Demi? Paris Hilton said she spoke to Britney this summer. Why aren’t they coming together to save this poor woman. I get literal heartache when thinking about Britney’s entire situation, to be honest.

I’ve shed more tears over Britney than I’d like to admit. I just want to see her free. Her case is not just a personal one. It speaks volumes about the way celebrities are treated, the way people with mental issues are treated, the way women are treated but really just the way any human could be treated.

Yeah, If she didnt have kids, they wouldnt have used them to make ver stay in the bathroom that night with Jayden, they wouldnt have used that against her, she wouldnt have gave in so much just bc she wanted to see them. But now she barely sees them and shes still trapped. Its so unfair. 

I think the biggest problem is Britney cant speak so many of them dont want trouble with smt they dont even have sure about. Paris spoke very pro FreeBritney, she said Brirney is treated like a child and cant imagine being that controlled until today. After reading Courtney Loves comment made me so sad. She said she tried to help Britney and no lawyer wanted. She was one of the first people to ever speak against Harvey Weinstein, so I dont think shes lying. She said people involved in Britneys cship is far worse than Lutfi, its like they are people to fear. 

Her situation makes me so sad too and today was one of these days with the court updates and what Courtney said. Im losing my hopes and I fear I might stay away from all this for my sanity. This **** is draining. Britneys case is so unfair in so many ways. Shes in this situation bc shes a woman, bc she was single, bc she has been taken advantage so much she didnt see coming from her own family even tho she was pushing them away already. Its another child star being ****ed up by her family, media and everyone else. It has also smt to do with mental health issues and how women cant rebel and are marked for life bc of their problems no matter how successful they are. Many people still cant feel bad for her bc shes rich. Its like bc shes a celebrity her life cant be miserable. 

9 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

You my friend, need to watch the documentary “The Guardians” and then come back with an educated response 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She said people involved in Britneys cship is far worse than Lutfi, its like they are people to fear. 

This was my big takeaway. Honestly IDK this **** is wild and goes deep. Hurts my heart. I've been glued to my screen all day about this ****.

Her situation makes me so sad too and today was one of these days with the court updates and what Courtney said. Im losing my hopes and I fear I might stay away from all this for my sanity. This **** is draining. Britneys case is so unfair in so many ways. Shes in this situation bc shes a woman, bc she was single, bc she has been taken advantage so much she didnt see coming from her own family even tho she was pushing them away already. Its another child star being ****ed up by her family, media and everyone else. It has also smt to do with mental health issues and how women cant rebel and are marked for life bc of their problems no matter how successful they are. Many people still cant feel bad for her bc shes rich. Its like bc shes a celebrity her life cant be miserable. 

Girl I feel you :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: every time people I know try to pull that she's just a bratty rich girl thing I come down on them about how this is so much bigger than Britney or her fame but her life is the lens. This is just a reflection of 1000s of custody battles that go on in court rooms every day: you are exactly right about how this ties into the larger plight of women and single mothers in the global culture, not to mention obvious questions about commodification of female ***uality, autonomy, and humanity. It is draining. It is really sad. And the Courtney Love stuff and everything in court today just feels like she's never gonna be able to escape. Thinking 'bout logging off of it for awhile too, I see u :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 2