Jamie Spears gives an interview to CNN about Britney: "I love my daughter and I miss her very much"

2 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

How is it legal for a conservator to not speak to the conservatee for 3+ months? Isn’t their whole role to be heavily involved to make sure they’re okay?

According to the documents we got yesterday Ingham has blocked Jamie's access to contact Britney and Britney only has to deal with Jodi Montgomery:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I genuinely do not know if you are sarcastic or serious lol.

He has Lou,10 lawyers he paid with Britneys money,has Jamie Lynn and her Trump supporting family/husband. He has Bryan etc. He is not alone. But he has mental health issues. Maybe he needs a conservator and conservatorship  ?

Any volunteers Exhale

He has Lynne to hang out pretending they are such a normal perfect and happy family while Britney is alone, isolated and being watched by securities 24/7. He also has Junos kids to hang out since he cant be abusive to Britneys kids anymore while Britney barely sees her own sons. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBs4ooUg4NQ/?igshid=185td7fa6rrx3

55 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

As a result of his actions.

He has no relationship with his grandsons as a result of his actions. He has no relationship with one of his daughters as a result of his actions. His relationship with his ex-wife is now strained, again, as a result of his actions. 

The solution to this is simple. Respect the wishes of his daughter and his ex-wife, and step aside.

He gets no pity from me. He is not deserving of anyone's pity. 

I agree with u 100% except the Lynne part. I bet she still hangs out with him, shes with JL - daddys girl - all the time. 

11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

He has Lynne to hang out pretending they are such a normal perfect and happy family while Britney is alone, isolated and being watched by securities 24/7. He also has Junos kids to hang out since he cant be abusive to Britneys kids anymore while Britney barely sees her own sons. 

All while they celebrate in the Serenity house that Britney paid for and still continues to pay the taxes and maintenance on. Now that the dirty family secret is public knowledge he wants to profess his love for Britney. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

im sorry, i know i sound like a flipping broken record here, but can someone please explain to me how the hell someone who 'needs special care and attention'', can do a full on 4 year vegas resendencies, world tours, record albums etc etc. i seriously dont get that, not to mention having 50/50 custody of her boys. How the hell does that work? How can she look after her boys on her own [well, albeit with Sam there probably but before she even met Sam, on her own] when Jamie's saying she apparently cant look after herself?? He's full of ****

Also, i read a few weeks ago he said he wanted Britney to return to her career. im sorry but if Britney is as 'unstable' and needs so called 'special care', shouldnt he be encouraging her just to retire and relax now??

Bc this cship is bs. Shes under a cship for people with dementia who cant provide for themselves, yet she can work, provide for herself and many others and earn millions she cant even control. Even the rights she should have under a cship were violated since the beginning, like being able to hire her own lawyer. 

Britney cant have their custody, she has visitation rights. Since late 2018 shes seeing her kids less, more like 10% of their time. One more thing the cship has failed; being able to spend quality time/more time with her kids. This cship **** has taken so much from her its crazy, she cant even be a mother to her own kids. The kids she accepted so much **** from the cship just to see them, the kids that she provide for but cant even see them when she wants to. 

Just now, PZHSB said:

All while they celebrate in the Serenity house that Britney paid for and still continues to pay the taxes and maintenance on. 

Plus the 90k reform that the cship paid last year, but Lynne is such a mama bear right!!! 

Just now, Bundy said:

Plus the 90k reform that the cship paid last year, but Lynne is such a mama bear right!!! 

The whole situation is just so sick. Britney’s so gravely disabled but can still give the OK to keep financially supporting her family? Or is this what this whole thing is about? 

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

In the midst of all this, lawyersforbritney have posted "changes coming" on their Instagram stories :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:What does it mean?! 

I know I saw it as well and I checked Britney's case on LA court website and there is something like that!

12/14/2020 Report - Court Appointed Counsel (12/16/2020 )
Filed by Subject 

I am so wonder what is it ! Has someone acces to documents on this website?!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I know I saw it as well and I checked Britney's case on LA court website and there is something like that!

12/14/2020 Report - Court Appointed Counsel (12/16/2020 )
Filed by Subject 

I am so wonder what is it ! Has someone acces to documents on this website?!

It's a new filing by Sam. They've just posted it on their stories 

• Like 2

Well here is the last ditch desperation article. Sorry Jamie no one thinks you did a great job. You are leaving a disaster with the court and with Britney herself. Money everywhere, money lost, contracts with god knows who or what. The courts are shaking. They still haven’t removed this man when Britney has requested to do so. Wtf is going on here. What a mess. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

The whole situation is just so sick. Britney’s so gravely disabled but can still give the OK to keep financially supporting her family? Or is this what this whole thing is about? 

The only thing Britney is good at is working and making them money, funny right? She is a sick little girl about everything else, but when it comes to working, performing, touring, promoting, recording and making millions (she cant control or spend) she can be a responsible adult. 

2 hours ago, MM0219 said:

I'm honestly so fed up of shoddy journalism which doesn't include FACTS. 

No mention of the fact that his grandsons have a restraining order against him. No mention of the fact that he referred to his daughter as a racehorse who needs to be handled like one. No mention of the fact that her business manager of 12 years, who cemented the plan to get her into a conservatorship, resigned the minute objections were raised regarding her accounting and ridiculous pay increase.  

Britney is dealt a hard hand by the media every single time. It's so frustrating. 

ofc they didnt include those things, it’s all part of team cons media agenda. Ugh I’m so sick of their lies. Sam Ingham should do a little press tour if Britney allows it:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Like 1