Jamie Spears gives an interview to CNN about Britney: "I love my daughter and I miss her very much"

3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

It could be: Sam, one of her house keepers, her cook, her driver, one of her security..

Or Jodi? Jamie indicated her when he had to step back after abusing Preston.

2 hours ago, srp448 said:

I really don't think that's Jamie at the beginning with the water.

He wears these types of outfits, doesnt he? I compared the ear (I know, ewwww) and it looks like its Jamie's.Β 

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Bc this cship is bs. Shes under a cship for people with dementia who cant provide for themselves, yet she can work, provide for herself and many others and earn millions she cant even control.Β Even the rights she should have under a cship were violated since the beginning, like being able to hire her own lawyer.Β 

Britney cant have their custody, she has visitation rights. Since late 2018 shes seeing her kids less, more like 10% of their time. One more thing the cship has failed; being able to spend quality time/more time with her kids. This cship **** has taken so much from her its crazy, she cant even be a mother to her own kids. The kids she accepted so much **** from the cship just to see them, the kids that she provide for but cant even see them when she wants to.Β 

I thought she had 50/50 custody until that ****bag ruined it by abusing Sean? Or was that late 2018? I cant remember now tbh.Β  It does make me laugh that he acted like that but then calls BritneΓ½ "unstable". What a jokeΒ 

• Like 1