Jamie Spears gives an interview to CNN about Britney: "I love my daughter and I miss her very much"

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

I thought she had 50/50 custody until that ****bag ruined it by abusing Sean? Or was that late 2018? I cant remember now tbh.  It does make me laugh that he acted like that but then calls Britneý "unstable". What a joke 

What I know is she had visitation rights, she never had any custody since she lost it in 2008. Kevin had a child support raise in 2018 and theres a story that his lawyer showed smt in court in late 2018 and since then she had time with them reduced. Before the incident with Preston that happened in late 2019, she was already seeing them like 2 days a week, 7 hours a day and they couldnt sleep there anymore. After the incident, it was finally said on media articles that the agreement was already in place since a year before, but there are two stories that she had then 30% or 10% of their time with them. It seems to me that sadly its the latter. From what Jayden said months ago, It seems like she is seeing them even less now. On the video he said he saw her a couple of days before and would only see her again in a couple of weeks. 

Imo I think Kevin allowed her to be more with them and travel in exchange of more money. Jamie needed the kids to make her work and Kevin does anything for more money. Coincidence or not, after Britney was included on that forbes highest paid stars in the world, Kevin asked for a child support raise. Jamie tried to not give him for a while, but ended up giving in when Kevins lawyer wanted to see how much money Britney was making. He got 20k a month before, now hes getting almost 40k. Coincidence or not again, after he got the raise he desperately wanted, Britney started seeing the kids less. It seems to me he doesnt give a damn about Britneys feelings or If the cship affects his kids too. I bet he has made harder for Britney to be with them since he now doesnt need to make agreements with Jamie to get more money from Britney, now hes getting by the law. Kevins lawyer praised her for being responsible when the thing with Preston happened, yet she was still barely seeing them. Then he said Kevin trusted her, but she was still barely seeing them. Its also worth noting that Jamie isnt around Britney anymore, so whats their excuse for Britney barely seeing her kids? 

10 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Jamie Spears' attorney, Vivian Lee Thoreen tells CNN: "Jamie's relationship with Britney is not that different than your average father-daughter relationship

I guess she does have a point. I mean, what father DOESN’T get millions to control his 39 year old daughter? Totally your average father-daughter relationship, unconditional love and support. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
10 hours ago, MM0219 said:

The fact that he and his lawyer are speaking to CNN in the midst of this, in a blatantly obvious effort to sway public opinion, is disgusting.

Meanwhile, Britney can't speak out. Reps (hired by Jamie) for Britney provide no comment. Mysterious "sources" who communicate with Britney on a weekly basis claim she struggles with her mental health. Ingham refuses to comment citing ongoing litigation. And Lynn's lawyers also refuse to comment. 

This family. I swear to God. 

The minute Britney got her wish of transparency in this case by making court documents unsealed, Jamie and Co. run to the press in effort to save face. Their face. Not Britney's. 

She's your ******* daughter, you heartless sod. 

I wanna know more about this "weekly source".... especially if her dad hasn't spoken to her in months..  :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:......Sam? 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I'm surprised given how James has described Britney as having dementia, uncapable of functioning normally, how severly and gravely ill she is, etc, etc. that she found all these opportunities for meaningful and coherant collaboration and conversation with him!   

But then I know that James only says what suits him, so his constant hypocritical statements about his daughter, their relationship and her well being aren't so surprising ddd

I need Lynne to woman-up and start going for the jugular on James since he's claiming that she's lying about his and Britney's relationship.  I don't think Brit and Daddy have been having any chummy, collaborative calls or face to face time since pre Domination - or at least certainly not since he beat on her kid. 

Imagine being James though and thinking Britney was coming around to him and everything was looking fine, only to find out the next day that she'd basically punk'd his sorry redneck *** and was imminently  going to petition for his removal...shocked jaw drop GIF

1 hour ago, lilhennythings said:

Is it negative to make fun of misogynist abusive monsters idk :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yep. The key is to have some mild Jamie Lynn compliments on hand so you can sprinkle them around your true thoughts. I know it’s hard but if you get stuck sometimes a neutral fact will do. 

Especially if that “please be respectful” banner rears it’s head, you can always rely on comments like:

Great lighting! 

You can really tell she’s trying, good for her!

I wish as was as brave to wear that in public. 

So glad she’s not afraid to be herself. 

I didn’t ever see myself needing to get this outside my comfort zone but welcome to 2020.

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm not trolling I'm being serious. I feel pity for him. I don't get how hating him helps. If you hate Jamie, you're the only one that feels that hate, not him. I think he genuinely believes he's trying to help Britney because he's emotionally blind. That's why he'll fight tooth and nail to his literal death, because he thinks he's helping (when obviously his behavior is destructive and toxic). 

No. Like most here, I think he's filled with greed, insatiable greed and will fight tooth and nail to his literal death to cleave to this money he's getting from Britney and the higher lifestyle it brought him. A lot of the corruption was now unveiled—it was all out of love? No.

As @jonloch1 put it, if he truly believes his daughter to be that mentally, psychiatrically ill and disturbed, why did he very recently complained she is still on a hiatus and wish for her to resume her tenure as a pop star? Oh! To keep her finances afloat, finances he and other leeches majorly benefit from (while Britney only gets a very controlled allowance).

Jamie's mostly in it for the money, and there's now plenty of proof of that. He even compared her to a race horse! It's a scandal! Maybe, deep down, he has some love for Britney, but it is very twisted like Ariel Castro's love for the girls he kept captive and did unspeakable things to. It's not the same situation, but I'm just drawing a parallel here.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

No. Like most here, I think he's filled with greed, insatiable greed and will fight tooth and nail to his literal death to cleave to this money he's getting from Britney and the higher lifestyle it brought him. A lot of the corruption was now unveiled—it was all out of love? No.

As @jonloch1 put it, if he truly believes his daughter to be that mentally, psychiatrically ill and disturbed, why did he very recently complained she is still on a hiatus and wish for her to resume her tenure as a pop star? Oh! To keep her finances afloat, finances he and other leeches majorly benefit from (while Britney only gets a very controlled allowance).

Jamie's mostly into it for the money, and there's now plenty of proof of that. He even compared her to a race horse! It's a scandal! Maybe, deep down, he has some love for Britney, but it is very twisted like Ariel Castro's love for the girls he kept captive and did unspeakable things to. It's not the same situation, but I'm just drawing a parallel here.

EXACTLY!

15 hours ago, Dirk said:

There’s something we don’t know because he acts like someone will destroy Britney or her family if he’s not around isolating her.

I think the law will resign him from this conservatorship soon.

I don’t trust those lawyers, for now I think Ingham is doing a nice job but I don’t know about the future.

Jamie is the one to blame he’s the one who brought to her life tons of lawyers and people with self interest into her life, he made the circus even bigger.

I agree I think back in 2007-2008 instead of a conservatorship... Jive, Larry, and her parents should have gave her mandatory time off in kentwood for a couple of years, away from fame, photographers, ect I think that would’ve been more beneficial. 

• Like 2

Her father is at best a colossal moron, but in reality he's a disgusting, money and power hungry pig that hasn't seen real light in at least over a decade. The world was haunting his daughter and instead of helping her, he impeached her. He stripped her from her human rights and is still going on with it. The way he's acted seems reminiscent of the early 1900s and not something you'd expect in recent years. Her father has wronged her and so has the American justice system.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I watched everything.. though the story is tragic I really find Britney’s story 100x worse... and feel so much more for her. Maybe because I’m a fan and felt through the years with her

i mean honestly.. Britney is living a life of hell, I’d rather die if I’m honest. Britney suffered so much and still isn’t in the clear

I can’t believe what they’ve done to Britney, It’s devastating, look at her before and after the conservatorship, I have no words to express how I feel about the situation. Just watch for the record and watch her now, they destroyed her. Her story is probably one of the most (if not the most) tragic celebrity stories. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I watched everything.. though the story is tragic I really find Britney’s story 100x worse... and feel so much more for her. Maybe because I’m a fan and felt through the years with her

i mean honestly.. Britney is living a life of hell, I’d rather die if I’m honest. Britney suffered so much and still isn’t in the clear

I agree, my heart goes out to her