Jamie Spears gives an interview to CNN about Britney: "I love my daughter and I miss her very much"

britney-dad-love.jpg.61648e3cc7308840972de71a7d61db45.jpg

Hey there, I haven't seen this interview over here. Britney's dad Jamie spoke with CNN

Nothing new of course, but it still amazes me how Jamie is still trying to keep this "I love my daughter" narrative. Neither him or the article mention the incident with Britney's children.

In the article, Mr. Spears says: "I love my daughter and I miss her very much."

He says that he and Britney were on good terms up until August of this year, when Britney's lawyer Sam Ingham filed to remove him as Britney's conservator. The judge kept Mr. Spears on, but also brought on a trust firm to be co-conservator alongside Jamie.

Jamie believes he is unable to speak with Britney because her lawyer, Ingham, is blocking communication. 

"I love my daughter and I miss her very much," he says. "When a family member needs special care and protection, families need to step up, as I have done for the last 12-plus years, to safeguard, protect and continue to love Britney unconditionally. I have and will continue to provide unwavering love and fierce protection against those with self-serving interests and those who seek to harm her or my family."

Jamie Spears' attorney, Vivian Lee Thoreen tells CNN: "Jamie's relationship with Britney is not that different than your average father-daughter relationship insofar as there has always been a mutual love and respect for each other. Until Britney's court-appointed attorney Sam Ingham abruptly instructed Jamie not to contact Britney a few months ago, Jamie and Britney had spoken often and regularly throughout the entire conservatorship. In fact, they had spoken just the day before and had had a pleasant and collaborative conversation."

A source close to Britney, who interacts with her on a weekly basis, told CNN she faces ongoing challenges with her mental health.

It's worth reminding you that Britney's mom Lynne said on the record she agrees with Britney's decision to remove Jamie as conservator. 

Related:

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I actually think he is being threatened since if she’s free she’ll be exposing a lot of powerful people so he’s probably freaked out for safety plus the fact he’s complicit in a crime. But continuously fighting or postponing this is in essence his only option ... he has nothing to lose ... so he’ll fight. He’s gotten too deep. There’s probably several contracts as well that said she has to be in a conservatorship ... so I assume once she gets out they’ll be a lot of messiness. He should have just given her more freedom or stepped down and gave her mother a shot to run this ... it’s so messy

I am actually afraid for Britney.

If one day, she gains back her freedom, some people would feel threatened that she would reveal stuff.
What if they decided to harm her ?

Some people would be better off if she was dead rather than alive Epic Records Crying GIF by Starley

• Love 1
  • Like 8
9 minutes ago, Melina said:

I am actually afraid for Britney.

If one day, she gains back her freedom, some people would feel threatened that she would reveal stuff.
What if they decided to harm her ?

Some people would be better off if she was dead rather than alive Epic Records Crying GIF by Starley

I mean look at how SITS and Matches has done with no Britney involvement . If they did harm her , it would make them so much money. Honestly her life is a black mirror episode. I hope she gets free and writes a book

• Love 1
  • Like 8
25 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

I'm honestly so fed up of shoddy journalism which doesn't include FACTS. 

No mention of the fact that his grandsons have a restraining order against him. No mention of the fact that he referred to his daughter as a racehorse who needs to be handled like one. No mention of the fact that her business manager of 12 years, who cemented the plan to get her into a conservatorship, resigned the minute objections were raised regarding her accounting and ridiculous pay increase.  

Britney is dealt a hard hand by the media every single time. It's so frustrating. 

THEY NEVER MENTION THIS!!!! EVER

• Love 2
  • Like 6