Jamie Spears gives an interview to CNN about Britney: "I love my daughter and I miss her very much"

13 hours ago, generation glory said:

Strained relationship or amazing relationship? Jamie needs to pick a struggle. He’s so full of ****! STFU!:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

I a sense I believe he did save her, (Imagine if MJ had the same), but now it's time to let her go and see if she can stand on her own now.

He's probably holding out on her money too (being to comfortable with it overtime) and overprotective of her to the point of possessiveness. 

I wonder how much was paid from Britney's money to the woman who published this article. It's clear that the reporter sided with c-ship team, she had defended Jamie in the past. Jamie says "I lOvE mY DaUgHteR aNd I mIssEd HeR vErY mUcH." and her attorney says Britney's afraid of her father. This man has restraining order against his grandchildren and he talks about loving his daughter and his family unconditionally. I don't wanna keep talking about Jamie because if I continue Jordan will come and warn me "please keep comments respectful" :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Her father is at best a colossal moron, but in reality he's a disgusting, money and power hungry pig that hasn't seen real light in at least over a decade. The world was haunting his daughter and instead of helping her, he impeached her. He stripped her from her human rights and is still going on with it. The way he's acted seems reminiscent of the early 1900s and not something you'd expect in recent years. Her father has wronged her and so has the American justice system.

That last bit is real important to keep in mind. It's not just about Jamie, this is about an entire system of exploitative, ***ist, capitalist monsters. The nightmare circus of Britney's life is just another expression of women's ***ual exploitation in our insane society. 

• Love 4
Just now, lilhennythings said:

That last bit is real important to keep in mind. It's not just about Jamie, this is about an entire system of exploitative, ***ist, capitalist monsters. The nightmare circus of Britney's life is just another expression of women's ***ual exploitation in our insane society. 

In other news, I still can't believe a forum about Britney Spears censors the word s ex lol 

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, vertovera said:

I wonder how much was paid from Britney's money to the woman who published this article. It's clear that the reporter sided with c-ship team, she had defended Jamie in the past. Jamie says "I lOvE mY DaUgHteR aNd I mIssEd HeR vErY mUcH." and her attorney says Britney's afraid of her father. This man has restraining order against his grandchildren and he talks about loving his daughter and his family unconditionally. I don't wanna keep talking about Jamie because if I continue Jordan will come and warn me "please keep comments respectful" :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Everything about the article is so contrived. How convenient that the two takeaways from the piece are 1) poor good guy Jamie and 2) she’s still crazy. It’s hard to imagine that a truly impartial observer would run with these and leave out all the other insanely problematic issues here. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Everything about the article is so contrived. How convenient that the two takeaways from the piece are 1) poor good guy Jamie and 2) she’s still crazy. It’s hard to imagine that a truly impartial observer would run with these and leave out all the other insanely problematic issues here. 

I couldn't agree more. Every word that Jamie says are a huge joke. Wasn't it Jamie said to Britney is "like a racehorse and should be treated like one." and he's now trying to act innocent poor and also goodhearted dad here. what a thoughtful and loveable father... :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I can’t believe what they’ve done to Britney, It’s devastating, look at her before and after the conservatorship, I have no words to express how I feel about the situation. Just watch for the record and watch her now, they destroyed her. Her story is probably one of the most (if not the most) tragic celebrity stories. 

I think some harsh things too place even as far back as 2001.  Look how unhappy she was in Stages. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

In other news, I still can't believe a forum about Britney Spears censors the word *** lol 

Because that word goes against Google's compliancy unfortunately. Basically, they won't show BH on Google as much if we allow words that they have asked us not to use. Plus advertisers don't want to show their ads on pages where those words (including the s word lol) appear. 

28 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think some harsh things too place even as far back as 2001.  Look how unhappy she was in Stages. 

Stages was in 2002 and she was unhappy bc of Justin, bc she was overworked (she was kinda burned out), media were harassing her like crazy to the point she cried in Mexico bc of what they were doing to her. She was probably feeling very much alone, pressured and tired. But her dad was def nagging her at the time too, I bet more stories like the NYLA one happened around that time, no wonder she said she was relieved her parents divorced.