Jamie Spears gives an interview to CNN about Britney: "I love my daughter and I miss her very much"

But... For real. Jamie and his team keep talking to the media, they defend him always.

Britney has no voice now and according to her lawyer, only speaks through him. The same lawyer who barely can express himself and allowed the media to twist his own words... The whole 'Britney is in coma' thing.

The rest of the family allegedly supports Britney, but only Lynne lawyer said something... Almost nothing.

Britney is in good hands... I think sarcastic sarcasm GIF

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

Princess Diana :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I can’t believe how sad and tragic her story is :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I watched everything.. though the story is tragic I really find Britney’s story 100x worse... and feel so much more for her. Maybe because I’m a fan and felt through the years with her

i mean honestly.. Britney is living a life of hell, I’d rather die if I’m honest. Britney suffered so much and still isn’t in the clear

• Love 1
  • Like 1