1999 clip of Britney Spears shading the Backstreet Boys resurfaces: "ten years down the road... by then who knows who the Backstreet Boys will be"

4 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I kinda have the feeling they copy pasted these songs somehow. 

I mean... it’s only a few sentences/words over the whole song:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Put in a beat and you have a robotic repetitive banger

That’s how songs are made. They don’t record them together in the same booth. They record them separately, perhaps weeks apart and it’s stitched together. 

That’s what music producers are for.

• Like 1

Not really shade per se.  She’s a smart girl, she knows the music industry is always changing, even in her early days she knew it was very possible that OIDIA could’ve flopped.  I’m assuming they’re discussing the BSB promo at the end of the first pressings of BOMT...it is tacky af.

• Like 2

You know what I think that hadn’t been mentioned yet... she WAS dating Justin at the time (not publicly but we all know they were dating since late 98) and maybe that’s what also got her more annoyed? Like she was already irritated with the shade and having her boyfriend be apart of their biggest rival band probably got her more pressed to drag them. I’m sure her and JT talked about it and revved each other up LOL

• Love 2
  • Like 2