1999 clip of Britney Spears shading the Backstreet Boys resurfaces: "ten years down the road... by then who knows who the Backstreet Boys will be"

38 minutes ago, div said:

WTF i never Saw 1999ney being this shady??

And how She was that confident already? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

BOMTney was the most honest and articulate Britney. It was before she went trough serious media training. You can notice a huge change in way she speaks and in her mannerism overall with Oops Era.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
11 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Was that the case on the normal CD or was that some special version?

I remember on the original CD that at the end (after Beat goes on) the cd keeps going then BAM Britney said something like Hey guys I want to introduce my special friends from my label The BSB! Here’s a preview of their new single! 

It was always annoying because I’d have the CD on repeat on my sony walkmen :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eonline.com/amp/news/813219/britney-spears-enhanced-baby-one-more-time-cd-is-a-forgotten-treasure

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Legally, she IS like a 5 year old, hardly a shade. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I don’t care about the legality of it. She is an adult and most definitely not a moron. Please don’t talk about her like she’s stupid and doesn’t know what goes on around her. It is shady saying she doesn’t know what’s going on when her boyfriend of almost five years acknowledged it. I doubt he would know about it before she did. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t care about the legality of it. She is an adult and most definitely not a moron. Please don’t talk about her like she’s stupid and doesn’t know what goes on around her. It is shady saying she doesn’t know what’s going on when her boyfriend of almost five years acknowledged it. I doubt he would know about it before she did. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Hm, where did I say she was stupid? I blame her captors, not her. Do you really claim she’s in control? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

And did you really use Scam as proof for ANYTHING?  :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: Let’s talk facts.

Fact #1 - Her “boyfriend of five years” played along with Team Con with the “such a hero for getting help and checking herself into rehab” narrative while she was being forced against her will. 

Fact #2 - Court documents prove she refuses to work under Jamie’s control. 

But you go ahead and stream and buy and show Team Con how profitable it is to keep her under a cship. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 7
  • Like 1