Insider confirms new Britney music!

9 hours ago, ExXL said:

I don't get tbh, so they forced her to record new music when we know she doesn't want to work, and then she's going to release soon? Sounds crazy and if it's that swimming in the stars I'm not here for it, the song is not awful but definitely not a single worthy, I'll wait for news at least until next year 😑🤔:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I doubt it is new music. Sounds like they are using old recordings from Glory 

7 hours ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Yet all of this happened way before the 'refusal to work' thing.

The refusal to work is happening for months now. If you mean Ingham saying It or the document ok, but way before the Zone It was already out there that Britney didn't want to work.

If we believe only the documents or Ingham words, we also need to forget everything that was said since the paralegal interview for Britney Gram.

6 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Do you really think she was the one answering those billboard questions? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Common! :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

FREE BRITNEY! BOYCOTT THE BRITNEY BRAND UNTIL SHE’S FREE, or at least until Jamie is completely out as she desires.

It doesn't matter, actually.

Her name was there, Billboard is serious. General public will believe It.

"Britney" gave so many interviews like that through the years, I don't think Britney really did most of them, but... Officially "she" was interviewed and we can't prove otherwise.

I mean, Britney did a video saying thank you for fans buying Glory. No difference from promoting Mood Ring, Glory is her latest music body of work . We can give many excuses here all day why she did that, but... She did.

14 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The refusal to work is happening for months now. If you mean Ingham saying It or the document ok, but way before the Zone It was already out there that Britney didn't want to work.

If we believe only the documents or Ingham words, we also need to forget everything that was said since the paralegal interview for Britney Gram.

The Zone opened in February and we have evidence of Britney looking for producers in December 2019, so it can't have been 'out there' for that long?   

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Haha! I feel like we are repeating this fact on various threads. 

No regrets

**** dean winchester GIF

Cuz it’s true, why else would musicians want writing credits, they don’t make much hence why they tour or do endorsements. They lost out on a lot of money for cancelling the residency cuz that brings in consistency compared to albums that free fall down the charts eventually. I’m sure her label owns her masters so they can do whatever they want. 

• Love 1

Britney has been documented saying that she refuses to work while under her father’s control on multiple accounts. Anything being released is just another desperate cash grab by her greedy team :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

I’m not here to tell anyone what they should and shouldn’t buy... it’s personal choice to support or not. But if anyone really believes that Britney is putting out/making music by choice right now, you’re clearly delusional :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well I think that fact that she asked for a new executive producer for B10 means that she’s been working on music or wants to. She did say she wouldn’t perform if her father was still in charge because a tour or residency would bring in money, album sales or single sales would make little money for the conservator. 

She refuse to work in ANYTHING that gives James money

JY0lCKi.jpg

Little or not, you all are still feeding James' ***, but that's your choice, at the end, it's your money

• Like 1

I think she might release something as she has been working on something after 2016. Remember multiple hints about blackout 2

may be she didn’t release anything as Blackout 2 will be a bit explicit and Jamie will scrap all the videos like he did with Make Me, perfume, Work *****, etc. but with Jamie being co- conservatorship, she has a way around. 

so she is trying to avoid the mistake again what happened with Glory. Imagine Make Me original video and as planned live singing performance on VMA would have changed entire glory era.

Not here for it. Britney hasn't really been into her career or music in recent years and it's VERY obvious why. The conservatorship and her father. He needs to go, and she needs to finally be let out of this corrupt c-ship. Once she is ready to release new music ON HER TERMS. I will support but right now I can't support anything.

Who knows if they are threatening her behind the scenes, or telling her things to get her to work, etc. we really don't know. Her father is shady and evil and I don't trust anyone around her rn other than Lynne.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, CripplerCrossface said:

She refuse to work in ANYTHING that gives James money

JY0lCKi.jpg

Little or not, you all are still feeding James' ***, but that's your choice, at the end, it's your money

Well I think y’all seem to forget that her lawyer is being paid by the conservatorship, so she needs some money coming in. Also artists and in this case her father see hardly any money from music sales, that’s not how artists make their money they make it from tours, merchandise, endorsements. At this point if she dropped music and didn’t promote it, it would truly be just as a treat for us. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1