Insider confirms new Britney music!

I don't get tbh, so they forced her to record new music when we know she doesn't want to work, and then she's going to release soon? Sounds crazy and if it's that swimming in the stars I'm not here for it, the song is not awful but definitely not a single worthy, I'll wait for news at least until next year 😑🤔:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

9 hours ago, ILuvMe said:

I'll be dead if she releases a song with that title... :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Omg could you imagine a song that goes like, "I'm not your racehorse MF, gonna show you ur a suck*r " honestly I think this dark time could actually bring the bops, blackout 2.0 and the emancipation of miss Britney spears is coming Y'all :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, Cocopop said:

I’m actually thinking that Bessemer becoming co-conservator might’ve been enough for her to want to work again while the courts sort things out. I think that she’s actually in a better place now and maybe even has regained some of her power back.

But she is still in the same situation ... her father is still there, Lou is still around, her team is the same ,she is still in a conservatorship... I understand the record company because they have the right to release music since her father/team has signed and they made these decisions but I don't understand the justification of the fans.

• Love 3

9 hours ago, Cocopop said:

Often times these insiders aren’t teasing anything that we know of. If it is SITS then he’s most likely trolling on purpose which isn’t something he’s known for. :typing_keyboard_computer:

I smell the lead coming early Jan :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Sis i wished, while I do think her next album is being released next year I don’t think it will be that soon lol

21 minutes ago, ExXL said:

I don't get tbh, so they forced her to record new music when we know she doesn't want to work, and then she's going to release soon? Sounds crazy and if it's that swimming in the stars I'm not here for it, the song is not awful but definitely not a single worthy, I'll wait for news at least until next year 😑🤔:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

My guess like Glory, she's been recording on and off for years. Glory was recorded from 2014-2016.

Last official report I heard was she was recording Her next album was in 2017/2018ish. So guessing a 2021/2022 release is not too off, and once she's free she can release the music then taking years after that trying to come up with something. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Cocopop said:

I’m actually thinking that Bessemer becoming co-conservator might’ve been enough for her to want to work again while the courts sort things out. I think that she’s actually in a better place now and maybe even has regained some of her power back.

Thats it!

The direct quote from court documents is that she will not PERFORM.

So sure, she can put all the music out that she wants - the music industry has changed drastically and music isn’t where the money is anymore. Touring is. So I wouldn’t put it past her to resume her creative outlet while still refusing to make the millions from performance-centered contracts as she has for the last 12 years. Kind of a brilliant power move, actually.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Yet she promoted The Zone with the creepy reading letters video. Interview for Billboard promoting Mood Ring, yadayada.

Maybe she's refusing to do concerts, but her brand is much more than that.

Let's hope she keeps quiet about that new song dropping soon.

We'll have to wait and see...

Do you really think she was the one answering those billboard questions? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Common! :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

FREE BRITNEY! BOYCOTT THE BRITNEY BRAND UNTIL SHE’S FREE, or at least until Jamie is completely out as she desires.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3