New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Insider confirms new Britney music!

Cocopop

On 11/23/2020 at 4:21 AM, PickleSpears said:

It's been floating around for a while now and like I said before it's a very likely story. I know what an EP does I just don't believe that she did it on her own. It involves a lot of coordinating that I doubt she did herself. It is what it is, it's just the story I've heard and the story I believe. Wouldn't be the first time people lied about her work or credits tbh.

But about a new album, sure Britney could be in talks with all kinds of people over the phone, although according to a lot of people on Exhale she isn't even allowed to have a phone (lol). Again I just don't believe she's doing that right now. Britney is pretty old school with a lot of aspects of her career so I can see her holding off to record the tradition way in an actual studio.

I think she definitely has a phone but with restricted access to it.

Obviously, whenever RCA Records wants to release new songs, they probably have loads of dismissed productions from previous albums that they could release. Just like they're doing right now with SITS, that we could have never heard about.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

I think she definitely has a phone but with restricted access to it.

Obviously, whenever RCA Records wants to release new songs, they probably have loads of dismissed productions from previous albums that they could release. Just like they're doing right now with SITS, that we could have never heard about.

The title would’ve gotten out eventually, it’s been around for a long time