Insider confirms new Britney music!

We'll have to wait and see. I wouldn't totally exclude that rumour given how long it's been, buuut... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

If that's truly the case, however, I wonder if it's her decision to do so or not. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: If yes, then there's probably green light on the case.

Let's see what happens at the next court hearing in December. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Are they referring to Swimming in the Stars :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Mr S needs an Exhale account :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Often times these insiders aren’t teasing anything that we know of. If it is SITS then he’s most likely trolling on purpose which isn’t something he’s known for. :typing_keyboard_computer:

I smell the lead coming early Jan :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

If shes into it and wants to do it, whats the harm?

Sometimes people who are creative like Britney there "therapy" is releasing that creative energy.

But if shes not into it and just being robo Britney then ima hard pass it and move on Thank U Next GIFs | Tenor

Until she releases something she loves/enjoys

• Love 2

I don’t buy this for a second.

But I just want to point out, I really think Britney just wants her voice heard in this situation.  Yeah, obviously she wants Jamie gone, but she’s had so many small wins since this all started, some really big wins (the investigation, the movement itself gaining so much traction, her mom getting involved on her side, Ingam FINALLY stepping the **** up, a 1 on 1 with the judge, Bessemer getting appointed co-conservator, Jamie potentially getting suspended, and last but not least, LOU IS GONE).  The media portrays her constantly losing, but look at all the amazing stuff that’s gone down in the last year.  Britney is the kind of person who just wants to feel empowered and have some control.  She’s getting there.  And when she feels like she’s heard, I guarantee she will feel empowered to work again.  At this point, she’s proven that she will stand her ground and won’t be forced into work.  So when she does decide to work again, I’m going to take that as HER decision...unless all the little victories she has gotten are taken away.

• Love 4

Well Britney's legal documents keep saying 'will not perform', so I wouldn't rule out her releasing music and doing zero promo if Bessemer are now involved.

However, I am happy to wait until she is free or when Jamie is removed and Bessemer are fully in charge. I'd also be okay if she decided not to release music, if that were her wishes.

• Love 1
  • Like 2