Britney The Zone is CANCELLED

Fenixxx123
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I can't stand that account and their comments on Brit's ig are so fake :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

And one of their recent posts with thank you to Sam for making Britney happy :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: I cringed :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

But if the Instagram is still running maybe they just decided to reinovate the facade 

They’ll maybe still run the store online or whatever. 

I do think it was a cool idea/concept... but unfortunately... it was set up for the wrong reasons and at the wrong time (just my opinion anyway). 

However if there’s ever another residency etc when it’s on Brit’s terms, I do think it would be a cool experience. 

I think as a fandom- we are just bitter and sceptical just now ha!

But can we have moment of silence for the mural :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

7 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

The Zone IG account blocked me the day we found out Britney refused to go because I commented facts lmaoooo

omg i’m jealous:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Also i didn’t know it was still open. I thought it flopped from the very beginning. Anyway glad it’s cancelled. Their income is slowly decreasing. Hope Swimming in the Stars flops aswell (i can’t believe i’m saying this but it’s for Britney’s well being:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:)

19 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Screenshot_20201112-202147_Gmail.jpg

Their building lease was terminated and they plan to reopen in the future :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

This is the same when you ask your partner for time and you know that the relationship is over or when you ask your teacher to review the exam and your grade will not go up.

It’s sad because I’ve seen ppl comment on how they’re not gonna get a refund or what ever. And that’s Britney’s  name attached to this regardless if she supports it or not. I hope this doesn’t leave a bad taste in the mouths of fans and the gp over tickets. If Jamie was smart he’d returns those tickets as a way to make ppl happy who bought tickets but can no longer go. 

40 minutes ago, JonJon92 said:

It’s sad because I’ve seen ppl comment on how they’re not gonna get a refund

Yeah I was going to try and hide the fact I have tickets but that's why I got that through in an email :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

But I live in the UK and was due to go to LA for a holiday in April so I bought tickets for me and my friend because I felt weird flying to LA and not at least trying out the zone

When the trip was cancelled due to covid I requested a refund and at the time they said they'd be reopening in July and I could get a refund now. Obviously it's now November and they've closed down and I'm still waiting for a $120 refund that I know I'm not going to get :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Probably Karma for buying tickets in the first place :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

6 hours ago, britneyausfan said:

they are refusing to give me a $140 refund too !!! showclix just e-mailed me saying I have to email the zone directly 

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

They both are selective in what emails to reply to. I emailed the zone about an issue with registering on the app. Got a reply in 30 mins. Emailed them about both about refunds twice and never had an email back :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Archived