Britney The Zone is CANCELLED

Fenixxx123
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

It will reopen in Vegas once she starts a new residency. 

then a reopening of The Zone only will happen if she's free. Once she's free I will support everything related to her, even The Flopzone.

1 hour ago, Karmickiss said:

The Zone IG account blocked me the day we found out Britney refused to go because I commented facts lmaoooo

I created a fake account just post on that page but they also blocked me and deleted all my comments. I had a free day so imagine me posting on every post they made lol

1 minute ago, Fenixxx123 said:

then a reopening of The Zone only will happen if she's free. Once she's free I will support everything related to she, even The Flopzone.

I created a fake account just post on that page but they also blocked me and deleted all my comments. I had a free day so imagine me posting on every post they made lol

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Content Curators

I'm happy but at the same time a little sad to see the mural gone, Britney means so much and seeing that beautiful mural was a representation of her impact but of course under the circumstances it best it goes.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived