Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

1 minute ago, FreeLou said:

We need to make Lou’s DOCUMENTED THEFT as public as possible. Post about it everywhere. 

The law system is a joke, but she can’t get away with this. Simply resigning is NOT a fair ending to this *****. 

I doubt she'll be suing any more fans after all of this considering she hasn't been using her own money to do so...

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

By the way if it wasn't abundantly clear before today:

Jamie Lynn Spears if officially cancelled. The **** that she has co-signed with both her father and Lou Taylor...

Both Jamie Lynn and Lou need to be blacklisted permanently from the industry.

Jamie Lynn is complicit as fucckk!!! With all the praying she and Lynne claim they do they need to pray for some common sense!! How the hell can they sit silently by and not do ****....on top of that Jamie Lynn allowed herself to be used by Lou to do her bidding!! I bet JL only resigned because Lounatic told her to. JL is enabling BOTH of her sisters abusers!! FUCCKK JAMIE LYNN! She ain’t shiiitt!! #FreeBritney 

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

The judicial system in California is a JOKE. Either this, or they are full of **** and try to extend this battle as long as it can take. Ffs free her already!

It has been long speculated that the reason why the conservatorship was put in place the very same day a formal petition was filled had to do with California wanting to get rid of all the bad publicity surrounding celebrity culture in the state and they knew the only way they could achieve this would be by taking down Britney. I still firmly believe that's the reason why this has gone on for so long

• Love 9

Fhuck her Toxic alcoholic abusive        aswhole  father! Britney is no bhittichez race horse how dare that son of a Bhittch go there! I’m terrified for Britney’s safety and I hope Jamie is out before it’s too late! This basstard has a restraining order against him from Britney’s son being attacked by Jamie allegedly! Screw Jamie that twisted monster can rot in hell!

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

GET TO WORK BRENDA, SAM, NEW LAWYERS WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE PAID FOR?? DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TODAY!

chill. pretty sure they're doing the best they can. we're lucky to be as far as we are now. 

the only thing that is extremely annoying is the time they take. its ******* America, they don't have enough courts in LA? lmao