Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

Just now, PZHSB said:

It’s really not tho. As of now, the man whom legally cannot be around Britney’s children, or apparently speak to Britney herself, is still not being removed from control of her life. There’s nothing ok about any of this. 

So it’s either add more pressure to this movement or nothing. She clearly hasn’t done **** since this started. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Yet they were all together for 2 weeks in March at Serenity playing happy families. I don't get it.

I dont get why people keep saying he was at Serenity. There was an old man with them that day, but it wasnt Jamie at all. That man had strong arms, a big beard and his hair was totally different even though is was under a hat. At the time I fought everyone here stating that it wasnt Jamie but got dragged, it just doesnt make sense unless Jamie hitted the gym and cosumed whey protein for life to get those arms

^ For me, This applies more to Lynne than it does Britney. Lynne’s “strategy” is bull****!! Lynne doesn’t even need a sit down interview with anyone, just post on fb wtf is going on with her daughter and her evil abusive ex-husband. The Spears family is so ****’ dysfunctional. The all KNOW what Jamie is doing and yet they pretend NOTHING IS WRONG. Lou Taylor is robbing Britney and yet Jamie Lynn is best F***n friends with Lou and supporting her demented dad!! Are we the only ones who see how F up this is?? WTFF??😩😣

#FreeBritney 

• Love 7
  • Like 1