Katy Perry gets backlash for supporting her family who voted for Trump

Urgh if Biden supporting Americans want to spend the next 4 years moaning about Trump, they'll only increase the numbers who vote against Democrats next time round. 70 million still wanted Trump, those people need to be convinced otherwise not attacke and mocked. If that worked, Trump would've lost millions of voters, he didn't he gained more millions but Joe won more. 

• Love 2

Personally I don't want to have anything to do with people that support people like Trump... like being racist, ***ist, homophobic is ''an opinion'' that u can discuss about? Someone discusses about human's rights/freedom of other humans, that's sick, it should never be questioned. Sorry not sorry but I will never like people that have ''opinions'' like that. This should be illegal because hating other innocent people for things like that and wanting take away their rights and freedom is sick and Trump supporters are like that I guess. People like that are like monsters. I hate them, sorry. I don't understand Katy at this point but I respect her for not supporting Trump. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Personally I don't want to have anything to do with people that support people like Trump... like being racist, ***ist, homophobic is ''an opinion'' that u can discuss about? Someone discusses about human's rights/freedom of other humans, that's sick, it should never be questioned. Sorry not sorry but I will never like people that have ''opinions'' like that. This should be illegal because hating other innocent people for things like that and wanting take away their rights and freedom is sick and Trump supporters are like that I guess. People like that are like monsters. I hate them, sorry. I don't understand Katy at this point but I respect her for not supporting Trump.

Her parents voted Trump, despite the fact that Katy openly supported Hillary during the campaign period. The election's results turned against her career and mental health. Maybe she just wanted to do what Trump supporters failed to share, empathy.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block