Katy Perry gets backlash for supporting her family who voted for Trump

On one hand I get it. Trump was and is disgusting and basically took a **** on America like no other president in our lives. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Some more than others

On the other hand, some of the discourse on the left is out of hand. Some of these people are really just out here living their whole lives on the internet basing everything they do on what other people say. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

In other words I get their feelings but there are whole things you can do that are more productive than having internet pissing contests and trying and failing to micromanage the lives of random people based on your own trauma. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Be responsible for you. That's ALL you have control over. Go outside today. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

On 11/9/2020 at 11:31 PM, Stefani said:

How does it feel to be on the losing side? :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

We don’t have to use violence to get our point across. We just need to unite and stop paying our taxes. Take the maximum deductions on our W4’s, don’t file returns, withhold quarterly tax payments., don’t pay the property tax bill. They can’t put all 70 million of us in jail. They won’t listen to us so stop giving them our money until they do!

20 hours ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Pretty good.  Atleast I’m not going to riot, destroy cities, lives, and burn everything to ground.  Like the left has done when they don’t get their way.  :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Yeah the like left has done when they don’t get there way. There way being stop killing black people for no reason. 

One day I hope black people are worth as much as Old Navy windows. 

Riots started with George Floyd’s Death, Trump has been president for 4 years. The Woman’s March was peaceful and it’s the right of every American to protest. Riots were due to Covid and people wanting to destabilize the BLM movement. Ya’ll swear like democrats haven’t been around since the beginning of the USA. 

I’ll bookmark you, when Trump tells his proud boys to GO GO GO.

19 minutes ago, Just Because said:

The difference is....we value the United States of America and they value themselves and their special interests groups.

Yeah the Trump right has definitely shown they value the USA as they try to undermine every value of what this country is about. I didn’t know Drain the Swamp meant Drain American Values.

To go back on Topic, Katy Perry did nothing wrong. You can’t understand someone if you don’t listen to them. No one is evil and it’s time to come together and realize everyone at the end of the day wants the same thing. I choose to believe people want to be happy, peaceful and wealth. How we get that .. we all have opinions but at the end. I choose to believe no one wants wars or instability or hate.

The only question I have was Katy Perry supporting Hilary cause she was the first Female candidate or did she actually like her politics ... cause I didn’t see much Biden support from her this time. 

15 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Yeah the Trump right has definitely shown they value the USA as they try to undermine every value of what this country is about. I didn’t know Drain the Swamp meant Drain American Values.

To go back on Topic, Katy Perry did nothing wrong. You can’t understand someone if you don’t listen to them. No one is evil and it’s time to come together and realize everyone at the end of the day wants the same thing. I choose to believe people want to be happy, peaceful and wealth. How we get that .. we all have opinions but at the end. I choose to believe no one wants wars or instability or hate.

The only question I have was Katy Perry supporting Hilary cause she was the first Female candidate or did she actually like her politics ... cause I didn’t see much Biden support from her this time. 

It isn't a matter of just Trump or Biden, this election is  about religious freedom, right to life, right to defend myself and my family, freedom of speech and thought
This is about defend America or let her die.. 71 million patriots stood up and declared we will not let America die!

All of the violence we've seen over the last 6 months has all been done by the left and it's minions. All of us respectful Americans were taught how to act by our God and our parents.

I am uniting... with other Trumpsters... behind our President .. DONALD TRUMP,  Katy Perry  and and anyone who would like to come along. 

7 hours ago, Just Because said:

It isn't a matter of just Trump or Biden, this election is  about religious freedom, right to life, right to defend myself and my family, freedom of speech and thought
This is about defend America or let her die.. 71 million patriots stood up and declared we will not let America die!

All of the violence we've seen over the last 6 months has all been done by the left and it's minions. All of us respectful Americans were taught how to act by our God and our parents.

I am uniting... with other Trumpsters... behind our President .. DONALD TRUMP,  Katy Perry  and and anyone who would like to come along. 

Question can you Muslim or Jewish when you say freedom of religion ?

2 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Question can you Muslim or Jewish when you say freedom of religion ?

I believe in truth. To abandon facts is to abandon freedom. If nothing is true, then no one can criticize power because there is no basis upon which to do so. If nothing is true, then all is spectacle. The biggest wallet pays for the most blinding lights.

1 hour ago, Just Because said:

I believe in truth. To abandon facts is to abandon freedom. If nothing is true, then no one can criticize power because there is no basis upon which to do so. If nothing is true, then all is spectacle. The biggest wallet pays for the most blinding lights.

Well the truth of freedom Of religion is that you can be Muslim, Jewish, atheist etc . So I don’t know what the explanation has to do with my question 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block