Britney and Sam playing ping pong (video)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

29 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I wonder what the fans would hate more.

The possibility that Britney never managed her account or...

Britney and JL are more close than never behind the scenes.

Pop Popcorn GIF by SkinnyPop

I dont think they seem that close for some things JL has said or how she reacted, but if they are still close, JL will just look more of a snake to the people :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I wonder what the fans would hate more.

The possibility that Britney never managed her account or...

Britney and JL are more close than never behind the scenes.

Pop Popcorn GIF by SkinnyPop

My two cents are, Jamie Lynn is playing Lou.. I have had that feeling for 1½ year.. When she praises her she barely does it wholeheartdly. 
It's like, she ows Lou something, or Lou knows too much.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Swizzers said:

It's not hate. It's more like we dislike him.

People still don't understand that we don't like him because he supports her team, he supported the narrative of the mental facility, he supported her team and father publicly, he supported and was an accomplice when she was admitted against her will, people do not understand that he has always been an accomplice, people don't understand that we don't like him because he lies and manipulates, people do not understand that we do not like him because he is always a distraction when relevant news comes out against her team and father...
If he really loves her he would never play this inhuman game.
They justify everything because his physique is "normative" for the masses and for them, that justifies the acts that he has commented.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

People still don't understand that we don't like him because he supports her team, he supported the narrative of the mental facility, he supported her team and father publicly, he supported and was an accomplice when she was admitted against her will, people do not understand that he has always been an accomplice, people don't understand that we don't like him because he lies and manipulates, people do not understand that we do not like him because he is always a distraction when relevant news comes out against her team and father...
If he really loves her he would never play this inhuman game.
They justify everything because his physique is "normative" for the masses and for them, that justifies the acts that he has commented.

ALL THIS! YES!! 

I wonder if Britney saw his comment to the camera guys when they asked how she's doing and he said "she's doing great" or the IG of him saying it's courage and strength, blah, blah, blah. 

If I was taken to a mental facility against my will & my man played along that nothing is wrong I would be fuming. Like, "You KNEW what happened! Even if they lied to you, how dumb are you to fall for it? You didn't bother following up and asking if you can come visit me? Check up on me? You just sat back and focused on your stupid protein shakes and believed that I checked myself in there?"

• Love 1
  • Like 4

omg now you're after Sam you forever unsatisfied high maintenance b itches?! I don't want to have any of you as lovers :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I actually think they are cute as a couple, and I can see how they work together: Sam seems super sweet, just like her, and he is also driven, just like her! That's why she doesn't like it when he's "letting her win"... She's a competitive woman.

And even if he's only playing a part, it's definitely what she needs right now, otherwise she would have spitted him out a long time ago. I truly wish her/them the best.

PS: damn she's actually good at ping pong... Can she do anything wrong?! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

2 hours ago, joanhs said:

My two cents are, Jamie Lynn is playing Lou.. I have had that feeling for 1½ year.. When she praises her she barely does it wholeheartdly. 
It's like, she ows Lou something, or Lou knows too much.

I wish this was the truth, but they interact way too much since always. I don't see JL acting forced to be nice with her, they have some strong bond. Lou is like the "fake aunt" for JL daughters.

Maybe you are right about Lou having something to make JL stays by her side, but I don't know...

In my opinion Lou has the whole Spears family on her hands. She used faith to get close and they probably reach her for advice to this day.

That's why I don't think she resigning will make a big difference. She'll still be there with the family giving ideas, she just wants to save her and tristar reputation.

That's what I think.

5 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I wish this was the truth, but they interact way too much since always. I don't see JL acting forced to be nice with her, they have some strong bond. Lou is like the "fake aunt" for JL daughters.

Maybe you are right about Lou having something to make JL stays by her side, but I don't know...

In my opinion Lou has the whole Spears family on her hands. She used faith to get close and they probably reach her for advice to this day.

That's why I don't think she resigning will make a big difference. She'll still be there with the family giving ideas, she just wants to save her and tristar reputation.

That's what I think.

Jamie Lynn baptized her daughter and Britney was gone.
In April just at the time of admission against her will, there was a birthday party and Britney was not invited.

Here are some examples ...

2 hours ago, Swizzers said:

ALL THIS! YES!! 

I wonder if Britney saw his comment to the camera guys when they asked how she's doing and he said "she's doing great" or the IG of him saying it's courage and strength, blah, blah, blah. 

If I was taken to a mental facility against my will & my man played along that nothing is wrong I would be fuming. Like, "You KNEW what happened! Even if they lied to you, how dumb are you to fall for it? You didn't bother following up and asking if you can come visit me? Check up on me? You just sat back and focused on your stupid protein shakes and believed that I checked myself in there?"

She knows because she is "living" this ...I say this example because I think that no one would act like that with the person they love or even with a person that you don't even know, but there are thousands of examples where you can see the attitude of this man, who clearly works for her team because otherwise, he would never have this behaviour.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Bundy said:

He also pretended that he was with her when she was in the facility and then praised her for going when after she accused Jamie of forcing her, so I take everything from his instagram with a grain of salt. Maybe hes pretending to be there but these videos are all old. 

This a million times. That alone confirms any doubts we’ve ever had, I’m not sure how anyone can give him the benefit of the doubt after that. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Like 1