Britney and Sam playing ping pong (video)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

42 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Its probably a new video bc hes being in her house for awhile 

He also pretended that he was with her when she was in the facility and then praised her for going when after she accused Jamie of forcing her, so I take everything from his instagram with a grain of salt. Maybe hes pretending to be there but these videos are all old. 

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

but why suspect it now? she just posted on ig some days ago 

hes been there on her house lately... i dont see a need to make a big deal over it. u guys think shes on a facility again?

they’re celebrating lou is out :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Maybe hes not even at her house and is just "showing" shes "fine". I dont trust him bc of what he did in the past, thats it. Im not saying shes in a facility tho. And i dont think Britney controls her instagram, her instagram bio looks a lot like the one Juno had until some weeks ago. 

49 minutes ago, Bundy said:

her instagram bio looks a lot like the one Juno had until some weeks ago. 

That's interesting because the same company manages the two accounts. Oop

Or maybe there's no drama between the sisters like some of us thought, behind the scenes Britney still listen to her sis, just like the old times... secret latoya jackson GIF

45 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

That's interesting because the same company manages the two accounts. Oop

Or maybe there's no drama between the sisters like some of us thought, behind the scenes Britney still listen to her sis, just like the old times... secret latoya jackson GIF

EevNs5nWAAMFLEc.jpg

:checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

I still don't trust Sam one bit, but maybe it's good for Brit to have SOMEONE with her no matter who as Sam might be helping Britney to feel confident enough to tackle the c-ship. As much I don't like Sam (from what we've seen) he does come across as confident/cocky and maybe that's rubbed off on Britney as she always copies her boyfriends. 

In this particular clip Sam seemed more natural and likeable. 

As for Britney? "Bring It On" new single coming 2021 :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

This is cute! You haters need to give it a break.

If she's clever enough to know Jamie, Lou etc are trash she would know if Sam was - you guys are just going to look like clowns when she's free and she says how great sam has been :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

It's not hate. It's more like we dislike him. It's the fact he lied to us and didn't bother rebelling against Lou and Jamie when he had the opportunity. What was he gonna lose? His gf? He would've found a way (or at least tried to) to be with her if he seriously did love her. 

It's not like he's some A list actor who's raking in millions per picture. He makes films that idk where to even find lol. His modeling career is barely anything. He's not on the same level as how some supermodels are. He does low budget stuff. So him speaking out wasn't gonna hurt anything if he has nothing to lose. He could've been the hero but instead he sat back, complied and made his own self look bad.

And what's to say she's not playing him? What if she's onto him and she's gonna screw him over cuz she found out he lied and did nothing to help her? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1