Britney and Sam playing ping pong (video)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

31 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

This a million times. That alone confirms any doubts we’ve ever had, I’m not sure how anyone can give him the benefit of the doubt after that. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Im not sure If hes actually paid, but I do think hes controlled by Jamie. If he wasnt, he wouldnt have played along with team cons bs last year. I also dont know how some people dont suspect anything after the shady things he did. 

3 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Jamie Lynn baptized her daughter and Britney was gone.
In April just at the time of admission against her will, there was a birthday party and Britney was not invited.

Here are some examples ...

She knows because she is "living" this ...I say this example because I think that no one would act like that with the person they love or even with a person that you don't even know, but there are thousands of examples where you can see the attitude of this man, who clearly works for her team because otherwise, he would never have this behaviour.

The thing, at least for me, Is that Britney learned to like these people because they're "family" and the bible teachs that family is everything. Jamie Lynn, Bryan and Jamie gave some signs that they couldn't give a **** about how Britney really is doing, they're proud of the popstar Britney, but they need to deal with the person Britney Jean Spears.

She went to Louisiana some months ago, JL did a video when we see Britney playing with their father... After everything that went through.

As for the boyfriend, relationships are made of love and honesty. The fact he accepted the abuse situation his girlfriend was and still is in, and also the fact he helps to alienate her it's enough to explain why some of us dislike this guy so much.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The thing, at least for me, Is that Britney learned to like these people because they're "family" and the bible teachs that family is everything. Jamie Lynn, Bryan and Jamie gave some signs that they couldn't give a **** about how Britney really is doing, they're proud of the popstar Britney, but they need to deal with the person Britney Jean Spears.

She went to Louisiana some months ago, JL did a video when we see Britney playing with their father... After everything that went through.

As for the boyfriend, relationships are made of love and honesty. The fact he accepted the abuse situation his girlfriend was and still is in, and also the fact he helps to alienate her it's enough to explain why some of us dislike this guy so much.

I agree, I mean that she was not included in those important family events and this happened when she was against her will in a mental facility.
If she is my sister, I am not going to celebrate when she is locked up in a mental facility against her will, I would not even do it if she is having a bad time.

• Love 1
  • Like 1