Britney's lawyer Sam Ingram rejects the notion that Britney is "gravely disabled"

42 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hope I don't get shade for this. Obviously I am team #FreeBritney, but why doesn't she appear or give a personal statement? Why is Ingham getting to speak exclusively for Britney? We were so upset that Britney didn't have a voice before, and now the tables have kind of turned but she still isn't speaking. 

There is nothing that she can say that the media won’t turn into ‘crazy lady says crazy things’. 

she is a very easy and digestible material, and the world is mostly ******. 

• Like 5

I think Britney will always have the option to go and speak on her behalf or not, but as her attorney, Ingham should be allowed to speak on her behalf if she chooses not to attend. If this hearsay crap doesn’t get settled once and for all, Jamie’s team will constantly fight that everything Ingham says on Britney’s behalf is hearsay which will just continue to drag this out longer.

Its best to get this settled regardless of what Britney may or may not do.

• Like 6
40 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hope I don't get shade for this. Obviously I am team #FreeBritney, but why doesn't she appear or give a personal statement? Why is Ingham getting to speak exclusively for Britney? We were so upset that Britney didn't have a voice before, and now the tables have kind of turned but she still isn't speaking. 

Maybe Britney and Sam know it will be unfortunate if Britney spills more information than it’s supposed to be out.

for example if she speaks about some serious issues about her father or her manager the case could be longer and more problematic than it is required to be out of the conservatorship.

also to not put Britney in a vulnerable place....

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

I’m just confused. Why won’t he let her in court? She went in last year with Lynn and spoke directly to the judge, why not now? There is no cross examination, just her speaking directly to the judge. Hmmmmm fishy fishy....

Because "Kingham" is desperately trying to control the narrative.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

I’m just confused. Why won’t he let her in court? She went in last year with Lynn and spoke directly to the judge, why not now? There is no cross examination, just her speaking directly to the judge. Hmmmmm fishy fishy....

If i would have to go to court against my own father it would be devastating to me.

Going there will just let Jamie’s attorneys tear her apart. 

‘look at her she’s shaking and mumbling she obviously cannot know what’s best for her’

it’s emotional manipulation. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

No one is denying her that right. That wasn't even the problem here.

Ingham presented a petition a million years ago about the sealing of the court documents (to not seal them) and Jamie's team have turned it into an issue of "why doesn't Britney say it herself?" just to delay the process. 

So Ingham knows this is gonna be a recurrent problem if the judge doesn't settle down once and for all what can Ingham speak in behalf of Britney, his client, and what he can't. 

The Bessemer Trust petition was signed by Britney herself, but you bet that Jamie's team will fight that too, so does it really make any difference whether a petition is submitted by Ingham or Britney herself? 

We love analytical fans ❤️

1 minute ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

We love analytical fans ❤️

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I'm just tryin to be fair.

Hey, I was the first one to suspect of Ingham, a person that is accused of complicit ****** in the past, of no other than one of his conservatee clients.

But what he's doing now, whatever his ulterior motives are, is the only hope that Britney has for her situation to change. It's like, you have the bad: Ingham, and the worst: Jamie. 

The petition Jamie's team is battling with this particular document, is the petition to not sealing the court documents, and I think we were all agreeing this was the best for the case. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Jamie's team are just pulling out any argument they can find, to create a conflict that doesn't exist, again, her right to speak on court or to sign declarations wasn't the issue that they were originally discussing in this dispute, and it would be better if this got settled down for the future of the case, what are the limits in the power that Ingham has as her lawyer. 

But the petition about not sealing the documents, can't get delayed any more, because it's crucial for the transparency of the case. The more they delay it, the more court documents that will get sealed. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Forever22 said:

Just let Britney sign a declaration. It’s almost like her doing that proves once again she shouldn’t be under this c-ship. It’s a mess. The chances are they ALL get a way with this. Corrupt system.

I think the problem with this is that team cship will continuously use this as a delay tactic to rebuttle everything Ingham is presenting. Hes her lawyer that she is paying to fight for her she shouldn't have to sign a paper everytime. This will just continue to delay the process. 

I personally want her to talk but only when the time arises. Like @PokemonSpearssaid that isn't the issue as of now. They are just being difficult. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

PPl get shade for simply implying that there is in fact something off with her, mentally. not dementia. not simply bipolar disorder. something with multiple personalities. sorry, I said it.

I love her. And it's something that can be managed. In no way is it comparable to dementia.

But yeah. RCA releasing Britney's Christmas classic "My Only Wish (This Year)" on  November 6 (rumor) - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Like 1

It’s a reason why you have lawyers - so they can speak on your behalf and attorney-client privilege exists so you can say whatever you want to your lawyers and then it is their job to put your best case forward. I think the point he is trying to make is that this is just like any client / attorney relationship and she is not so incapacitated that she can’t express her own wishes to her own legal representation.

• Like 2

i thought we didnt armchair diagnose ppl here?

2 hours ago, JustWendy said:

there is in fact something off with her

thats ok to say but

2 hours ago, JustWendy said:

something with multiple personalities

is not. you have zero concrete evidence backing up your claims

we as fans are free to accept that britney may have mental illness but trying to find out and diagnose it is not our job and crosses a line

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I'm just tryin to be fair.

Hey, I was the first one to suspect of Ingham, a person that is accused of complicit ****** in the past, of no other than one of his conservatee clients.

But what he's doing now, whatever his ulterior motives are, is the only hope that Britney has for her situation to change. It's like, you have the bad: Ingham, and the worst: Jamie. 

The petition Jamie's team is battling with this particular document, is the petition to not sealing the court documents, and I think we were all agreeing this was the best for the case. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Jamie's team are just pulling out any argument they can find, to create a conflict that doesn't exist, again, her right to speak on court or to sign declarations wasn't the issue that they were originally discussing in this dispute, and it would be better if this got settled down for the future of the case, what are the limits in the power that Ingham has as her lawyer. 

But the petition about not sealing the documents, can't get delayed any more, because it's crucial for the transparency of the case. The more they delay it, the more court documents that will get sealed. 

Yeah I’m not gonna pretend that he didn’t just sit on the sidelines and let this happened for years but Britney has to play with the cards dealt to her

• Like 1

I wish we could just stop throwing diagnoses around that we know nothing about. “Something with multiple personalities” is not a thing by the way, the only diagnosis in the DSM that actually mentions such a phenomenon is widely believed by professionals to not even exist and by criteria, must develop in early childhood. For the love of good, throwing around such things is doing nothing good for her case. Theres a difference between acknowledging Britney is struggling and downright throwing labels around without understanding the implications and impact of said labels.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, Chester said:

I wish we could just stop throwing diagnoses around that we know nothing about. “Something with multiple personalities” is not a thing by the way, the only diagnosis in the DSM that actually mentions such a phenomenon is widely believed by professionals to not even exist and by criteria, must develop in early childhood. For the love of good, throwing around such things is doing nothing good for her case. Theres a difference between acknowledging Britney is struggling and downright throwing labels around without understanding the implications and impact of said labels.

I mean aside from the obvious anxiety and depression, I hate that people assume she has a mental disorder when her team always twist or exaggerate things. Out of all the people, I feel like she is the most sane and level headed but just allows herself to get taken advantage of 

• Like 2