Britney's lawyer Sam Ingram rejects the notion that Britney is "gravely disabled"

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Give her a little more credit, Puppy. She's not that i̶n̶n̶o̶c̶e̶n̶t̶ dumb. Chances of her crumbling on the stand speaks more about Ingham's competence as a lawyer to prep her for all possible scenarios and questions that will be asked - is much higher, than her crumbling cause she's not "knowledgeable" on laws and strategies. That's why she has A LAWYER. Also, it's not like Ingham is just gonna sit there and let them mock and scare Britney. There's such a thing as "OBJECTION! BADGERING THE WITNESS!"

Sorry but I watch A LOT of court dramas. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I know she is smart but even a smart person could get taken over in a situation she’s not familiar with. She’s a performer not a lawyer so she wouldn’t know what to do or be prepared for any curve balls 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I know she is smart but even a smart person could get taken over in a situation she’s not familiar with. She’s a performer not a lawyer so she wouldn’t know what to do or be prepared for any curve balls 

Again, that's why Ingham must prep her well and prep her good by having the foresight to see all possible scenarios and curve balls they might throw at her. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

2 minutes ago, Jaime45x said:

Of course she is not mentally unstable. A person who learns choreographies and performs every single night is not mentally unwell. 

Actually if you have 'multipersonality disorder' which some speculated Britney to have (example that persona with British accent) dance is advised as therapy. Its called dance and movement therapy. Im not saying you need to take your personal rights away though, people live with that diagnosis (just an example) and have functional lives. 

1 minute ago, sweetkiss said:

Actually if you have 'multipersonality disorder' which some speculated Britney to have (example that persona with British accent) dance is advised as therapy. Its called dance and movement therapy. Im not saying you need to take your personal rights away though, people live with that diagnosis (just an example) and have functional lives. 

I understand, but Britney doesnt have multipersonality disorder, or dementia or bipolarity. Even though, it concerns me all the meds she was fed for almost a decade, that can affects someones brain's chemistry one way or another.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Jaime45x said:

I understand, but Britney doesnt have multipersonality disorder, or dementia or bipolarity. Even though, it concerns me all the meds she was fed for almost a decade, that can affects someones brain's chemistry one way or another.

How do you know? I mean, in the nicest way possible Im asking, was there anything done and some paper laying around on the internet? I havent ever came to any concrete information. Everything was speculation. (or a bold *** lie in the terms of dementia)

1 minute ago, sweetkiss said:

How do you know? I mean, in the nicest way possible Im asking, was there anything done and some paper laying around on the internet? I havent ever came to any concrete information. Everything was speculation. (or a bold *** lie in the terms of dementia)

Her lawyer has been claiming that she doesnt have any kind of mental disease in legal papers and Britney herself wants the court papers to be public because according to her there is not medical or personal matters in them. So Im guessing that she is not mentally unstable. But I do think some of the meds that was fed to her for a decade could affect her in some capacity.

• Love 2