Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

42 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

Michelle Obama Demonizes 70 Million Americans Who Voted For Trump: Support ‘Hate, Chaos, Division’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/michelle-obama-demonizes-70-million-americans-who-voted-for-trump-support-hate-chaos-division

What a moron. 

From now on  When an unarmed black man is killed, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When your friends or loved ones died of COVID, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When you're still poor and have no social mobility because you're uneducated and have no work ethic, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When the rich keep getting richer and getting tax breaks, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When another school shooting happens, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When more of your privacy is taken away, at least the orange man wasn't in office.

Thank God the orange man is gone. 

We love to see the real triggered snowflakes :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: the same people that need more evidence when unarmed black men are shot and killed, but need zero evidence to support their Orange man god :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: maybe daddy Trump can adopt all of you to go live in the middle of nowhere and govern however y’all please :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Korb said:

Stop insulting our intelligence. No progressive thinks because Trump lost that we don't have any problems to deal with in our country and that everything is solved. The overwhelming message from liberals right now is to NOT forget that there is work yet to be done after we are finished celebrating. 

Nice job posting a sensationalized headline from a trash conservative website, founded by the spineless and homophobic Ben Shapiro of all people lol. The spin and lies never ends lol.

If you actually READ what Ms Obama said, she said nothing about demonizing anybody. She's talking about the need to unite and reach out to Trump supporters. Those were her words. Calling someone a moron for delivering a peaceful message makes you look ignorant. 

You gotta talk to them in the same petty rhetoric to get them to understand. They don’t need facts because look who they stan. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

21 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We love to see the real triggered snowflakes :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: the same people that need more evidence when unarmed black men are shot and killed, but need zero evidence to support their Orange man god :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: maybe daddy Trump can adopt all of you to go live in the middle of nowhere and govern however y’all please :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

You mean to tell me that a random list of text on the dark web isn't proof of rampant election fraud? 

It's not like the voting process is heavily monitored by cameras, policemen, republicans/democrats, lawyers, election officials, and live streamed on county websites for everyone to see,ect. Nope not transparent at all. Let's cast doubt on democracy, the backbone of our country, and create further division and unrest. This is totally not disgusting fascist behavior.
/sarcasm

edit; i need a break from this thread lol. and from the internet in general for a while. The looney-ness of some people is just too much.

3 minutes ago, Korb said:

You mean to tell me that a random list of text on the dark web isn't proof of rampant election fraud? 

It's not like the voting process is heavily monitored by cameras, policemen, republicans/democrats, lawyers, election officials, and live streamed on county websites for everyone to see,ect. Nope not transparent at all. Let's cast doubt on democracy, the backbone of our country, and create further division and unrest. This is totally not disgusting fascist behavior.
/sarcasm

edit; i need a break from this thread lol. and from the internet in general for a while. The looney-ness of some people is just too much.

Exactly. They’re the only ones who feel justified calling respectable journalists “fake news” but Bo Bum in an Arkansas basement releases a list of made up names and all of a sudden it’s their “proof” of fraud. The fact that current and past Republican leaders are saying to move on and accept the process should be enough to show these clowns that it’s not a good look. It’s fitting that his legacy will conclude being the bitter loser he’s always been :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

1 hour ago, FastCar said:

Its so crazy to me that 8 people disliked this when all you did was state an unbiased truth.  Let me say it again so you’re not alone.  It’s NOT over yet.  There IS plenty of evidence of election fraud.  There WILL be recounts and audits.  EIGHT PEOPLE disliked this?  Blind.

here guys, here’s a video of an election worker in Pennsylvania filling out ballots:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHQJQIeBWM0/?igshid=dswa8juw3qhn

and if you don’t think the administration that obtained Hunter Biden’s laptop doesn’t have more proof than this video, then you’re in for a rude awakening.  

if Biden wins legally I will have no problem respecting him as a president and just hoping he does a good job.  But you can not IGNORE what’s going on just because it makes the guy you voted for look bad.  Let’s grow up here.

Biden did legally win, sweetie.

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, White Tiger said:

Did you even put ANY research in Kamala's history?? Did you????

Did you? Did you? U sound annoying 

u think I wanted Biden and Kamala 

u think they are my top choice? Of course I know about her past, and her history of wrongfully putting People in jail, I promise u I’m not the uneducated person u think I am lmfao, they aren’t my first choice, but they are far better than that president and that even worse of a Vice President who didn’t do jack**** 

8 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Did you? Did you? U sound annoying 

u think I wanted Biden and Kamala 

u think they are my top choice? Of course I know about her past, and her history of wrongfully putting People in jail, I promise u I’m not the uneducated person u think I am lmfao, they aren’t my first choice, but they are far better than that president and that even worse of a Vice President who didn’t do jack**** 

Oh sorry. You gave me wrong impression downvoting my calling out kamala and saying that you are excited about her. Now you just seem incosistent in what you are saying. Anyway, cheers.

15 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I agree and Biden mentioned in his speech last night that he wanted each other to give the other side a chance. It’s also kind of difficult to have more open conversations with “the other side” when they’re all convinced the election was rigged. It’s pure hypocrisy at best because had the roles been reversed and Biden wanted a recount they’d say he’s a sore loser. But nothing anyone says will change the other mindset. At this point we are just sparing feelings from being hurt, but the reality is we have to base everything on evidence not just what a sore loser thinks. Trump supporters blindly believe everything he says and never challenge him. That’s what my problem with them is. They’re never willing to accept that he’s a lying *******. I don’t adore Biden and I wouldn’t call myself a fan of his yet, and that’s the difference between Biden and Trump supporters. 

I agree with most of what you're saying, especially the sore loser part.

But I don't agree with the notion that ALL of them agree that the election is rigged. It goes back to the concept of tarnishing everyone with the same brush. I've witnessed some righties accept the loss, somewhat begrudgingly.

Humans naturally like to compartmentalise others so it's easy to fall into a trap. But everyone fights with hate without any context and it's actually exhausting to witness.

Ultimately, it'd just be so much nicer if people would regard others as individuals and take time to try and understand their perceptions and opinions. But I know I'm living in some kinda dream world, I hate it here

1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright I just caught up with this thread, these people are not helping my cause but I swear there are people on the right who are not completely blindly insane :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

(I'm not right, but I have people close to me who are and they're weird but I love them)

Yes that’s exactly my dilemma. My dad, older sister, brother-in-law wanted Trump to win. However, they would never sit there and argue like some of the people on this thread have. I’m just tired of the hypocrisy, and that’s why I’ve been more involved in this thread than I wished I could be. Had it been any other Republican I would’ve had more patience for the mere fact they’re traditionally more professional about their role. I hate how this is the first president whose existence and sole mission was to divide everyone. 

1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I agree with most of what you're saying, especially the sore loser part.

But I don't agree with the notion that ALL of them agree that the election is rigged. It goes back to the concept of tarnishing everyone with the same brush. I've witnessed some righties accept the loss, somewhat begrudgingly.

Humans naturally like to compartmentalise others so it's easy to fall into a trap. But everyone fights with hate without any context and it's actually exhausting to witness.

Ultimately, it'd just be so much nicer if people would regard others as individuals and take time to try and understand their perceptions and opinions. But I know I'm living in some kinda dream world, I hate it here

I agree, but I’m mostly basing it off my current exposure and people close to me and online have all been singing the same tune. I’m not foolish enough to believe that everyone believes the same things. I definitely could’ve worded that a lot better. 

He hasn’t won yet. The media doesn’t call the Yes, there’s lots of evidence of voter fraud and election screw ups. But the media keep saying either there’s no evidence or not enough evidence. Huh? Utterly irresponsible. Shouldn’t we get to the bottom of it? Whatever happened to the importance of the integrity of the system? And what’s the rush anyway? Gore took 37 days in one state. There’s canvassing and recounts to take place, and lawsuits to resolve, in multiple states as a direct result of election process changes, including widespread mail-in voting and the elimination of voting safeguards, instituted by the Democrats. Rather than continually disparaging the process in order to anoint Biden the president, and demean the hundreds of volunteer lawyers working through the evidence, back off. But we’re still waiting for all that Russia collusion evidence that these sane media organizations lied about for years.

• Content Curators
8 hours ago, White Tiger said:

Oh sorry. You gave me wrong impression downvoting my calling out kamala and saying that you are excited about her. Now you just seem incosistent in what you are saying. Anyway, cheers.

Yes I am excited cause she’s miles better than mike pence who acted more like a second lady than a Vice President 

25 minutes ago, Just Because said:

He hasn’t won yet. The media doesn’t call the Yes, there’s lots of evidence of voter fraud and election screw ups. But the media keep saying either there’s no evidence or not enough evidence. Huh? Utterly irresponsible. Shouldn’t we get to the bottom of it? Whatever happened to the importance of the integrity of the system? And what’s the rush anyway? Gore took 37 days in one state. There’s canvassing and recounts to take place, and lawsuits to resolve, in multiple states as a direct result of election process changes, including widespread mail-in voting and the elimination of voting safeguards, instituted by the Democrats. Rather than continually disparaging the process in order to anoint Biden the president, and demean the hundreds of volunteer lawyers working through the evidence, back off. But we’re still waiting for all that Russia collusion evidence that these sane media organizations lied about for years.

All this rhetoric about “Trump being done” we’re seeing in the news...they have no idea what’s coming. 

Trump isn’t just a name. It’s a movement that’s transformed this country into something greater than we ever could have imagined. 

Trump is here to stay.

Phony Joe Biden.

Joe Biden is truly an ambulance chaser. He had nothing to do with the vaccine that is about to be made available to the public, he had nothing to do with the manufacturing process that is already underway, and he had nothing to do with the distribution process that is set in place, all of which were superbly instituted by President Trump and his team. So, there he is, at a podium, reading from a teleprompter, telling us how he will follow the science, how he will distribute the vaccine, etc., now that Pfizer announced today that its vaccine is ready to go very, very soon (obviously, Pfizer chose to hold back its announcement until after the election). This is the kind of bs  we are going to hear from this clown (to quote him), who did absolutely nothing and has done absolutely nothing.

Archived