Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Just Because said:

He bought Pfizer stock so he’s out celebrating but he will be back. 

Hang tight! 

Bought pharmaceutical ***** stock.

Why, Weed is legal in more places. Do you know how bad the pharmaceutical companies are almost out of a job. 

Especially Those who prescribe Psychritical ***** are gonna lose to weed cos it doesn't impair like drowsiness and other things. 

Jordan banned me for 3 days for calling out racism on the left because he doesn’t want us to talk about all the fraud.  Look into it, both sides.  This is not good for our democracy. Even fox is against Trump.  That shows you that there is no two party system and there’s an illusion of govt not being a monopoly on whose selected as president.  This cannot be allowed for the survival of our country.  Once an election is stolen, you’re Venezuela.

i would call it out on both sides.  I called out the cheating during the recount in Florida for Bush and gore.  The cheating cannot be allowed to occur on our soil or we are down as a country.

Hearing  from the inside, the fraud is bigger than just Philadelphia. It's bigger than anyone could have imagine. National Guard is doing a recount. Not done counting, but collected 14 million fake ballots as proof, which will be given has proof. Final accurate numbers is actually 80+ million for Donald Trump (could be as high as 88 million) and 23 million for Joe Biden, which would closely match the number of twitter followers each candidate has. We're talking about over 50 million fraudulent votes having been found by the national guard. President's team should be bringing this out shortly. Donald Trump saw this outcome as early as last year, and set up a sting operation to expose the fraud by having a waterproof seal on each and every legal ballet. I wish I could be there in person when his lawyers drop 14 million sample fake ballots on the table for the court to see.

17 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Jordan banned me for 3 days for calling out racism on the left because he doesn’t want us to talk about all the fraud.  Look into it, both sides.  This is not good for our democracy. Even fox is against Trump.  That shows you that there is no two party system and there’s an illusion of govt not being a monopoly on whose selected as president.  This cannot be allowed for the survival of our country.  Once an election is stolen, you’re Venezuela.

i would call it out on both sides.  I called out the cheating during the recount in Florida for Bush and gore.  The cheating cannot be allowed to occur on our soil or we are down as a country.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/11/stolen-presidential-election-nations-election-daniel-greenfield/

74 million people definitely did not vote for Biden. That’s for sure .

@Just Because this site is glitching out.  I can’t quote you.  But that 74 million that voted for Biden - that’s not even the good stuff.  Hard Evidence proves that 40,000 Biden votes in Pennsylvania were votes that were flipped from Trump to Biden with a computer glitch.  40,000 votes were just recalled because of this glitch, now taken away from Biden and given back to Trump.  There are witnesses Who’ve submitted affidavits to court that say they saw someone secretly bring in a thumb drive Into the secret counting room hidden from public view.  

and The media is completely crooked, including fox.  They keep cutting away from the White House press secretary.  Like what nation do we live in that the news can censor the fraud of an election like that? 

25 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

@Just Because this site is glitching out.  I can’t quote you.  But that 74 million that voted for Biden - that’s not even the good stuff.  Hard Evidence proves that 40,000 Biden votes in Pennsylvania were votes that were flipped from Trump to Biden with a computer glitch.  40,000 votes were just recalled because of this glitch, now taken away from Biden and given back to Trump.  There are witnesses Who’ve submitted affidavits to court that say they saw someone secretly bring in a thumb drive Into the secret counting room hidden from public view.  

and The media is completely crooked, including fox.  They keep cutting away from the White House press secretary.  Like what nation do we live in that the news can censor the fraud of an election like that? 

Why can’t you quote me? Jordan wouldn't have a political section only to catering to Dems. 

7 hours ago, Just Because said:

Hearing  from the inside, the fraud is bigger than just Philadelphia. It's bigger than anyone could have imagine. National Guard is doing a recount. Not done counting, but collected 14 million fake ballots as proof, which will be given has proof. Final accurate numbers is actually 80+ million for Donald Trump (could be as high as 88 million) and 23 million for Joe Biden, which would closely match the number of twitter followers each candidate has. We're talking about over 50 million fraudulent votes having been found by the national guard. President's team should be bringing this out shortly. Donald Trump saw this outcome as early as last year, and set up a sting operation to expose the fraud by having a waterproof seal on each and every legal ballet. I wish I could be there in person when his lawyers drop 14 million sample fake ballots on the table for the court to see.

You are off your rocker. Thank you for further cementing just how out of their minds most of his supporters are. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Archived