Joe Biden is officially the President-elect!

Urbanney
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

On 11/9/2020 at 10:19 PM, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Jordan banned me for 3 days for calling out racism on the left because he doesn’t want us to talk about all the fraud.  Look into it, both sides.  This is not good for our democracy. Even fox is against Trump.  That shows you that there is no two party system and there’s an illusion of govt not being a monopoly on whose selected as president.  This cannot be allowed for the survival of our country.  Once an election is stolen, you’re Venezuela.

i would call it out on both sides.  I called out the cheating during the recount in Florida for Bush and gore.  The cheating cannot be allowed to occur on our soil or we are down as a country.

That's the problem, there are those willing to fight, cheat, lie whatever they have to do to destroy America. And no one willing to stand up and fight to save America. 

More than 71million voted for trump when you take into consideration how many trump ballots have been thrown away, ripped up discarded or destroyed. 

The truth always prevails. 

Love your patriotism! 

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/3/2020 at 11:01 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Me saying goodbye to our “president” tonight giphy.gif

This election will be determined by our Constitution, not our corrupt Media.

The Ruling Class is waging information warfare against the American People.

In the 2000 election, Al gore fought the results for weeks and took his case to the Supreme Court where he lost in a 7-2 decision.

On December 13, 2000, Gore voluntarily conceded the election because he saw no legitimate path forward.

Trump is President until January and the Ruling Class expects him to concede just days after a contentious election.

But elections are not decided by our Corporate overlords in Media/Big Tech and the globalist establishment. 

There is a Constitutional process that needs to be followed and that is exactly what is going to happen.

On 11/7/2020 at 3:46 PM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

The best news all year! I’m still surprised at how some of the LGBQT support trump when he don’t support them :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: he’s has been on record saying he don’t support gay marriage, and has tried to strip rights from us. This is for all you who are blinded to his ignorance 

In the 2000 election, Al gore fought the results for weeks and took his case to the Supreme Court where he lost in a 7-2 decision.

On December 13, 2000, Gore voluntarily conceded the election because he saw no legitimate path forward.

Trump is President until January and the Ruling Class expects him to concede just days after a contentious election.

But elections are not decided by our Corporate overlords in Media/Big Tech and the globalist establishment. 

There is a Constitutional process that needs to be followed and that is exactly what is going to happen.

Steve Bannon and @WarRoomPandemic is at the tip of the spear in the fight to have every LEGAL vote counted in this election. His information packed 2 hour broadcast is on 10AM ET M-Saturday and then again at 5-7PM M-Friday. Don’t miss an episode..
#WarRoomPandemic

Just now, Just Because said:

No one has had an issue with the media deciding the election. Did you all cry fake news in 2016? Was Hillary also robbed? Or is anyone who is not Republican cheating the system? Grow up and realize that these elected officials don’t give a **** about any of us. Yet y’all praise Trump like he’s your lord and savior. Make up your own damn minds and stop blindly following that idiot 

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No one has had an issue with the media deciding the election. Did you all cry fake news in 2016? Was Hillary also robbed? Or is anyone who is not Republican cheating the system? Grow up and realize that these elected officials don’t give a **** about any of us. Yet y’all praise Trump like he’s your lord and savior. Make up your own damn minds and stop blindly following that idiot 

https://rumble.com/vb13m3-ga-announces-full-recount-by-hand-and-audit-of-election-trump-down-by-just-.html

Sorry, it not over my friend. 

Peace

20 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

While this is an uphill fight, it is a fight that MUST go forward!

2 minutes ago, Just Because said:

The main stream media is nothing but a propaganda machine. Do your own research people, don't be sheep. 

Says the sheep basing all of this on Trump the Herder. Can’t relate. I make my own opinions and don’t stan Biden like y’all stan Trump. You don’t listen to the media unless they’re praising Trump. You don’t listen to the media, but you listen to that fraud. Yeah okayyyy :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Says the sheep basing all of this on Trump the Herder. Can’t relate. I make my own opinions and don’t stan Biden like y’all stan Trump. You don’t listen to the media unless they’re praising Trump. You don’t listen to the media, but you listen to that fraud. Yeah okayyyy :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

The mainstream media should really start acting like a news facility. They are an opinion group instead,therefore the're worthless. The left wing party of hate are protected by the mainstream opinion mill.

On 11/7/2020 at 10:45 AM, Korb said:

It's about time they call it!
giphy.gif

I mean, he steam rolled Trump in Pennsylvania which is all he needed to win, nevermind all the other states like Nevada, Georgia, and Arizona that will take Joe over 270. 

I just worry about all the violent and deranged right wingers hurting people or doing something drastic. We need to accept the results and come together.

You’re joking right? Worried about violent, deranged right wingers? Hahahah you do know that the far left are behind the riots and destruction. I’m not going to argue with you sheeple, we all know that goes in one ear and out the other. Still hasn’t been officially declared the president elect. It’s fact, not fiction like the title of this post. 

Archived