Ariana Grande's new album "Positions" To Fall to #4 In Its Third Week In The US Selling 65k units...

Blackout2006

• Super Mods

Tragic but just as I expected. That album is an atrocity. I'm glad people proved her she can't be lazy and half-*** an album filled with half-assed 1:30 demos and expect fame and money from it :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: Next time, respect your fans and actually work on an album and you will see it sell well. Definitely didn't deserve that #1 spot either, I'm sure at #2 was an artist who actually worked their *** off just so some mediocre bs from Ariana could snatch it from them :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BabkaAutorka said:

True but I have weird feeling that she hates music like that or at least she doesn't like it that much. 

She’s seriously that tasteless? Rain on me, no tears left to cry, breathin and be alright are some of her best efforts and they are all disco-dance-house songs. That too her loud and angelic vocals suit the genre so much. This trap rubbhish needs to open the door and leave :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

16 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Tragic but just as I expected. That album is an atrocity. I'm glad people proved her she can't be lazy and half-*** an album filled with half-assed 1:30 demos and expect fame and money from it :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: Next time, respect your fans and actually work on an album and you will see it sell well. Definitely didn't deserve that #1 spot either, I'm sure at #2 was an artist who actually worked their *** off just so some mediocre bs from Ariana could snatch it from them :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

#2 was some trash rap album so idk :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block