Ariana Grande's new album "Positions" To Fall to #4 In Its Third Week In The US Selling 65k units...

Blackout2006

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Rihanna would like to call you and remind you of ANTi and Work Work :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Not to mention she was the main pop girl of 2018 and would have been for 2019 if not for Billie :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Rihanna had more "hits" per-say but Lemonade's hype and legacy though was more than Rihanna's. Lemonade owned the year because it got overhyped to oblivion as "album of the century" but I will say, the album deserved praise because it's not even horrible just not that much praise. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

What did she even do in 2018? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Rihanna had more "hits" per-say but Lemonade's hype and legacy though was more than Rihanna's. Lemonade owned the year because it got overhyped to oblivion as "album of the century" but I will say, the album deserved praise because it's not even horrible just not that much praise. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Despite ANTi being of better material, Lemonade didn’t have THE hit that could define the era. You could arguably say Formations, but it was just a low-class hit and really wasn’t that big considering it was #1 not in any country it charted :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Not to mention how in the end, ANTi came around Lemonades sales and eventually outsold :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

What did she even do in 2018? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

The Sweetener era :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Despite ANTi being of better material, Lemonade didn’t have THE hit that could define the era. You could arguably say Formations, but it was just a low-class hit and really wasn’t that big considering it was #1 not in any country it charted :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Not to mention how in the end, ANTi came around Lemonades sales and eventually outsold :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

The Sweetener era :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I agree but let's face it, Lemonade is probs Beyonce's most known work, either before or after I Am... Sasha Fierce.  ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

The hype from Lemonade is what made it seem more popular than it actually was, thus granting Beyonce status as the main pop girl of the year.  ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

I thought you were talking about Beyonce.  ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I agree but let's face it, Lemonade is probs Beyonce's most known work, either before or after I Am... Sasha Fierce.  ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

The hype from Lemonade is what made it seem more popular than it actually was, thus granting Beyonce status as the main pop girl of the year.  ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

Funny how outside of the US, Lemonade sold only 50k in its first week but sold like 653k units in the US itself. Not to mention how 54% of its sales come mostly from the US ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Spoiler

International pop queen Britney could neva ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

9 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I thought you were talking about Beyonce.  ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

I would never say that considering all her projects even her collab project with her clown husband I mean- Jay Z flopping ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Love 1

@Blackout2006

Had the Charts been based off of sales only. 

She would have slipped to #8.

Disco peaked at #2 with Just 15,000 sold in the US, But due to a lack of streams peaked at #26. 

But just imagine without the streams, Ariana would have definitely been out of the top ten by week 3. 

She will probably go gold, I doubt platinum.

I wish artist's would take risks like they did in the past. 

Experiment with your music. 

Don't stay stuck to one genre and risk becoming a failure.

Ariana and Justin are both heading to Katy Perry territory. 

Referring to US Billboard top Album sales, the original billboard 200. Where Positions went from #1 to #8 in week two. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block