Lady Gaga rocks past iconic looks and encourages you to VOTE

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ell9EKaXIAIM5NU?format=jpg&name=large

Lady Gaga revisited some of her iconic looks in a new video encouraging Americans to vote.

“I believe no matter how you feel right now about the election, you are still accountable.”

“Maybe you’re sick of all the fighting or you’re frustrated by [COVID-19] and don’t want to deal with it. Or maybe you dislike all the candidates. Or maybe you feel so discouraged by the state of our nation that you’ve decided you don’t believe in voting because you feel it’s better not to be a part of the system.”

“If you want to change this system, if you want this country to be different than it is right now, you have got to participate in this election,” she said.

“When they announce who has won the election, it will be very clear what this country has become,”

We don't deserve her :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

gaga-vote.jpg.c4d314fe734f6a028fa7e296efb804ac.jpg

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that some of these aren’t iconic.  But I appreciate the deep cut cult classics for the die-hard fans lol.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block