Britney allegedly claims James hit Jamie Lynn because she wanted to get an ******** (leaked text messages from 2009)

Easy There
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading that entire thread was a mix of sad, depressing, and frustrating. We've truly come a long way. When Britney was on Oprah in 2002 to promote Crossroads, Oprah showed a message from Jamie Lynn and she was talking a lot of sweet and nice things about her sister and Britney got emotional so I got emotional too.

And now, this. I don't know this Jamie Lynn. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Remember when Lou claimed Lufti wrote those emails. And when Sam sued them and proved them they were written by Britney after all :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Sam Lutfi didn't sue. He sent her a cease and desist letter ordering her to remove her instagram comments. 

The whole highlight of those instagram comments was her claiming it was defamation.... and then her receiving a cease and desist for defaming Sam Lutfi. Of all ******* people. 

10 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

That whole instagram thread is heartbreaking. 

I completely forgot Britney basically found out from the paparazzi that JL was pregnant. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Yeah, it was frustrating to watch. Like her family forgot to tell her or didn't even bother to do so

31 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Remember when Lou claimed Lufti wrote those emails. And when Sam sued them and proved them they were written by Britney after all :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

He sent the **** a cease and desist letter and she had to delete the comments accusing him :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Then @Meaner03 compared the signature of these e-mails with the one where Jamie approves 500k to her and its the ******* same! 

9 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Lou sat on the board of Mercy Ministries which performed exorcisms on young girls.

What? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

yeah this was so disturbing:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 

and the whole Britney Hiatus thread is very well composed. I feel so sorry for Brit, she always loved her little sister so much.

39 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Was Lutfi who leaked those as well?

And Sam and his siter continue their peculiar vendetta with Lou M.Taylor.

26 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

Yo I read that thread about Lou and it's truly disturbing tbh

It gives the chills.

These messages were in 2009, imagine what she has had to suffer until someone leaked that voicemail.

So the thing about Lou, is if all this is true (I'm speaking from a position of allegedly cause I know lou is watching)... we really can't stop #FreeBritney so to speak until Lou sees her own justice too. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Cause if and when britney is no longer under any of Lou's power, and if lou still gets away with it or isn't brought to justice, she'll probably do it again. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

She has a pattern of targeting these vulnerable women according to both Lindsay Lohan and Courtney Love (and all these other unnamed girls going to these camps). She failed with them but without Britney, she may try to orchestrate something similar if she gets away with THIS. Itll make her bolder to find a new oasis. 

There are folks who used to work for tri star who said the environment is cultish and they try to shove church invitations down their throats. And it's an unhealthy work environment. 

This ain't over until Lou is over is all I'm saying. She'll do it again. 

ALLEGEDLY 

:nopingout_meme:

1 minute ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

The fact that the president of Stonebridge removed all connections he had with Tristar from that page is sus as **** :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Tri Star also has all its social media private too despite having a booty load of followers. Idk if that's been the norm for it but they're definitely under a microscope with the GP and it's typically weird for a business to go private like that. 

Archived