Britney allegedly claims James hit Jamie Lynn because she wanted to get an ******** (leaked text messages from 2009)

Easy There
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

1:00

"I want to be like Britney but maybe better, but I dont want to outshine her hehehe" 

I know she was like 10 years ago but why a kid would feel the need to compare herself to her successful older sister who gave her everything, even If she was saying it as a joke? Back then everyone thought it was cute and funny but Ive met kids like that. Kids that parents dont put boundaries and say they are special all the time, dont teach them to be humble and that no, u cant do anything just bc ur parents think ure the best thing ever, the world doesnt work like that. These kids then grow and become so cocky and narcissistic. Look how JL acts. Shes beyond rude, arrogant and entitled. She doesnt come across humble at all and she isnt even the star of the family. She was always daddys little girl, Lynnes favourite and spoiled by Britney. So till this day she acts like an annoying brat. 

I completely agree with you.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, generation glory said:

That’s exactly what I was thinking!! How would Jamie Lynn  feel if Jamie abused Maddie like he did to her nephew? And how is she BFFs with Lou Taylor- the same woman who tried to convince Lynne to send Jamie Lynn away when she became pregnant at 16? How is Jamie Lynn okay with any of this sh1t?

Is she downplaying or compartmentalizing Jamie and Lou’s behavior? Did Jamie Lynn feel she deserved to be hit by Jamie? Did she feel Lou was right and that Lynne should’ve been ashamed of having a pregnant teen so she deserved to be sent away to a facility for unwed teen moms as a form of punishment for having premarital s3x??!!

There’s a history of abuse in this family. Actually the whole damn Spears family needs mental health counseling!! 

I would say A LOT of compartmentalizing happens, they’re prolly experts at it by now, Lynne’s prolly been doing it since before Brian was even born in order to deal with Jamie’s bs. 

You are so right, that whole family needs counseling and it needs to be by a licensed psychologist, not some pastor or other religious organization like Lou’s little cult rehabs. 

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I would say A LOT of compartmentalizing happens, they’re prolly experts at it by now, Lynne’s prolly been doing it since before Brian was even born in order to deal with Jamie’s bs. 

You are so right, that whole family needs counseling and it needs to be by a licensed psychologist, not some pastor or other religious organization like Lou’s little cult rehabs. 

Or Dr. Phil :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

9 hours ago, Avatar said:

The sad part is none of these people will be put in prison, because its all been technically "legal"

I don’t know that... that’s true. If the court system is able to prove money laundering and abuse of conservatorship you best believe some ppl on team con are gonna have some legal repercussions. 

Archived