Britney allegedly claims James hit Jamie Lynn because she wanted to get an ******** (leaked text messages from 2009)

Easy There
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am very curious about the emancipation topic... I dont remember this being talked about at all. 

This is not surprising after all we've known about their parents. It really interesting what's stopped her from this. If it was during her pregnancy maybe she decided to focus on baby and not to put herself into the emancipation procedure. And then the baby appeared... But this is just my guesses. We'll probably never know

1 minute ago, BlCoWa said:

This is not surprising after all we've known about their parents. It really interesting what's stopped her from this. If it was during her pregnancy maybe she decided to focus on baby and not to put herself into the emancipation procedure. And then the baby appeared... But this is just my guesses. We'll probably never know

I find it shocking... Britney was also upset with her parents. JL was always with Lynne. What a crazy story. 

The difference between the sisters is obvious. Britney achieved everything with Titanic work and great talent. She worked and developed herself from an early age. And JL always lives on the principle of "and so it will come down". It seems to me that she is lazy and has some complexes. She sang country music, but it looked like she was doing everyone a favor. She starred in the series, but also somehow without much enthusiasm, with one set of emotions. Maybe she could make herself, become an independent creative person, but she is too lazy. Better let Lou wave a magic wand and make a great actress out of it. But money can't buy the talent and love of the audience. You need to work and be born with charisma.

4 hours ago, Melina said:

Jamie-Lynn always wanted to be a star and Lou made her believe she was special. That’s why JL kisses her ***. Lou must have been the only one in her entire life who made her feel unique and superior than Britney.

I’m sure JL was always secretly jealous of her sister.

1:00

"I want to be like Britney but maybe better, but I dont want to outshine her hehehe" 

I know she was like 10 old but why a kid would feel the need to compare herself to her successful older sister who gave her everything, even If she was saying it as a joke? Back then everyone thought it was cute and funny but Ive met kids like that. Kids that parents dont put boundaries and say they are special all the time, dont teach them to be humble and that no, u cant do anything just bc ur parents think ure the best thing ever, the world doesnt work like that. These kids then grow and become so cocky and narcissistic. Look how JL acts. Shes beyond rude, arrogant and entitled. She doesnt come across humble at all and she isnt even the star of the family. She was always daddys little girl, Lynnes favourite and spoiled by Britney. So till this day she acts like an annoying brat. 

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

What a mess. Look, JL has been through a lot so we have to be understanding - she was a TEEN when the conservatorship started and maybe she felt abandoned by her own sister?  Maybe in her head, Britney was out galavanting in L.A. and avoiding responsibility.  IDK. I hope she wakes up to the situation. 

Yes, she was a teen but she could see Britney was struggling, divorcing and being harassed daily by the media and paparazzi. Lynne was always with JL, she didnt need another mom, afterall Britney had two babies on her own to take care of. And even after Britney wasnt close to Lynne anymore, she was seen with Britney, so I bet Britney wasnt angry at her. I bet she heard her parents talking **** about Britney, especially Jamie, but shes a ******* adult now. 12 years have passed. Doesnt she have any compassion towards Britney knowing Britney barely sees her kids? She even called Britney dramatic months ago. JL chose Lou over her sister and she chose siding with her father. How would she feel If Jamie did to Maddie what he did to Preston? She shows no empathy towards Britneys, shes more worried about kissing Lous *** and with her so called career. 

1 hour ago, BlCoWa said:

I guess maybe Lou made her promises that shed help her with that but then when the baby came, she needed Lynne's help anyway. I wouldnt be surprised if Lou convinced her not to do anymore bc shed be an adult on her own in 4 years. 

1 hour ago, BlCoWa said:

Omg, this granny reminds me Jamie so much, I can't help :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

And she had the nerve to block me on instagram just bc I said she was looking each day more and more like Jamie :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

41 minutes ago, Bundy said:

JL chose Lou over her sister and she chose siding with her father. How would she feel If Jamie did to Maddie what he did to Preston? She shows no empathy towards Britneys, shes more worried about kissing Lous *** and with her so called career.

That’s exactly what I was thinking!! How would Jamie Lynn  feel if Jamie abused Maddie like he did to her nephew? And how is she BFFs with Lou Taylor- the same woman who tried to convince Lynne to send Jamie Lynn away when she became pregnant at 16? How is Jamie Lynn okay with any of this sh1t?

Is she downplaying or compartmentalizing Jamie and Lou’s behavior? Did Jamie Lynn feel she deserved to be hit by Jamie? Did she feel Lou was right and that Lynne should’ve been ashamed of having a pregnant teen so she deserved to be sent away to a facility for unwed teen moms as a form of punishment for having premarital s3x??!!

There’s a history of abuse in this family. Actually the whole damn Spears family needs mental health counseling!! 

Look, I’m pro life, but in JL’s case, she should not have kept the baby. Obviously she did and she exists now and it’s a good thing, but if she wasn’t ready and was forced in to it, I can see why she would be seriously messed up in the head.  She’s basically caving to her abusers too. Lou and Jamie are sick people

16 minutes ago, generation glory said:

That’s exactly what I was thinking!! How would Jamie Lynn  feel if Jamie abused Maddie like he did to her nephew? And how is she BFFs with Lou Taylor- the same woman who tried to convince Lynne to send Jamie Lynn away when she became pregnant at 16? How is Jamie Lynn okay with any of this sh1t?

Is she downplaying or compartmentalizing Jamie and Lou’s behavior? Did Jamie Lynn feel she deserved to be hit by Jamie? Did she feel Lou was right and that Lynne should’ve been ashamed of having a pregnant teen so she deserved to be sent away to a facility for unwed teen moms as a form of punishment for having premarital s3x??!!

There’s a history of abuse in this family. Actually the whole damn Spears family needs mental health counseling!! 

I remember that not long after Jamie abused Preston, there he was with her daughters. Its like she doesnt care how Jamie treats Britney and her sons If shes having a "good" relationship with him.

She probably felt guilty about getting pregnant at 16. Whats funny is at the time Lynne even said women were having kids so old in a way to try to defend JL. I was always like :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: even tho I was a teenager at the time. Lynne was getting dragged in the media bc of JL and Britney and that was her way of defending her daughter getting pregnant at 16? Tf. 

Its like they all got used to Jamies abuse, they act as if its normal. Britney is probably the one who never accepted like the others and look whar her life has turned into. They all need a ******* therapy themselves and leave Britney alone. 

Archived