Britney allegedly claims James hit Jamie Lynn because she wanted to get an ******** (leaked text messages from 2009)

Easy There
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

And those 600 millions moved in to stonebridge has got to be Britneys, it's too much of a coincidence tbh

Britney's whole charity went bankrupt if I'm not mistaken around the same time a sus amount of money went to the mercy organization. If I'm not mistaken. 

Britney's charity was left with a total of 17 dollars in assets. SEVENTEEN. DOLLARS. 

4 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

Britney's whole charity went bankrupt if I'm not mistaken around the same time a sus amount of money went to the mercy organization. If I'm not mistaken. 

Britney's charity was left with a total of 17 dollars in assets. SEVENTEEN. DOLLARS. 

Lou was basically like.. "I need to be paid this amount of money if you want me to manage, and said let's just take the money from this thing, they wont miss it"

This is so disturbing. 

Whenever I have a single ounce of understanding or empathy for Lou and Jamie, something comes out that just confirms to me how demented and manipulative these human beings really are. It's interesting that Britney said Jayden and Preston are afraid of their grandfather back in 2008 - we know now from Jayden's instagram live earlier this year that he thinks Jamie is a **** and he can go die. That's a long period of time for this hatred and fear to exist. Not to mention Preston's abusive altercation with Jamie knocking down the door and shaking him. Clearly this man is unstable and treats everyone around him horribly, no wonder he paired well with Lou and her psychopathic tendencies. 

Free Britney, and throw these two in prison for life :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

1 minute ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

What are they up to? I don't get it tbh

Money for that church. 

I'm honestly scared that Lou is actually like a lowkey cult leader no joke, and is using this method to fund these beliefs. It's scary. And if some rich girl DOESN'T follow through, she'll manipulate the family and MAKE her.

*that's just my opinion I stated. Not facts. Just personal feelings. *

Britney finding out her sister pregnancy that way still bothers me so much.

Ok, we can say Brit was the one who didn't want contact with the family, but... If your sister or daughter has some serious problems where the whole world judges her, why you can't just try to stay close?

If that wasn't a setup, I think the family only decided to "help" because of the fear of losing the fortune, the Golden mine. What they would do If Britney decided to cut the money completely?

Jamie Lynn deserves to be exposed. Ungrateful!!!

4 minutes ago, armrunner1998 said:

This is so disturbing. 

Whenever I have a single ounce of understanding or empathy for Lou and Jamie, something comes out that just confirms to me how demented and manipulative these human beings really are. It's interesting that Britney said Jayden and Preston are afraid of their grandfather back in 2008 - we know now from Jayden's instagram live earlier this year that he thinks Jamie is a **** and he can go die. That's a long period of time for this hatred and fear to exist. Not to mention Preston's abusive altercation with Jamie knocking down the door and shaking him. Clearly this man is unstable and treats everyone around him horribly, no wonder he paired well with Lou and her psychopathic tendencies. 

Free Britney, and throw these two in prison for life :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

James is scary but I'm convinced that Lou is scarier tbh. Lou manipulates. James can be manipulated with MONEY and he always made his relationship with his daughter rocky. Perfect in for Lou. Lynne comes off a spineless so also easy. JL does what she's been shown as an example her whole life by her parents. 

Easy targets. Broken family. 

1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Britney finding out her sister pregnancy that way still bothers me so much.

Ok, we can say Brit was the one who didn't want contact with the family, but... If your sister or daughter has some serious problems where the whole world judges her, why you can't just try to stay close?

If that wasn't a setup, I think the family only decided to "help" because of the fear of losing the fortune, the Golden mine. What they would do If Britney decided to cut the money completely?

Jamie Lynn deserves to be exposed. Ungrateful!!!

True!! Britney is their cash cow. I really do think her refusal to work or do anything to make money for the conservatorship since early 2019 (except for a video promoting in the zone, where she clearly looked anxious and like she didn't care) speaks loudly on how she feels about this situation. 

9 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

James is scary but I'm convinced that Lou is scarier tbh. Lou manipulates. James can be manipulated with MONEY and he always made his relationship with his daughter rocky. Perfect in for Lou. Lynne comes off a spineless so also easy. JL does what she's been shown as an example her whole life by her parents. 

Easy targets. Broken family. 

Jamie-Lynn always wanted to be a star and Lou made her believe she was special. That’s why JL kisses her ***. Lou must have been the only one in her entire life who made her feel unique and superior than Britney.

I’m sure JL was always secretly jealous of her sister.

4 minutes ago, Melina said:

I feel like Lou is a guru, and she ´s managing this sect where Jamie & Jamie-Lynn do whatever Lou asks for. 
This is scary. 

This is why I personally have mixed feelings about JL. It's a far fetched theory, but what if she's NEXT. Again it's far fetched but with Lou's patterns and the whole Spears family, if they lose the one who they allegedly abused all this time, they can and will turn to another target inside. 

It wouldn't look the exact same as Britney, but it's not impossible and that's a pattern that these kinds of families follow. 

But JL is still shady to me. 

2 minutes ago, Melina said:

Jamie-Lynn always wanted to be a star and Lou made her believe she was special. That’s why JL kisses her ***. Lou must have been the only one in her entire life who made her feel unique and superior than Britney.

Ding ding ding!!!

8 minutes ago, Melina said:

So you're agreeing that JL is susceptible to manipulation tactics :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Archived