Britney allegedly claims James hit Jamie Lynn because she wanted to get an ******** (leaked text messages from 2009)

Easy There
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

That whole instagram thread is heartbreaking. 

I completely forgot Britney basically found out from the paparazzi that JL was pregnant. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I didnt see that part on the thread lol 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

These messages were in 2009, imagine what she has had to suffer until someone leaked that voicemail.

We can only try to imagine. But was Lufti who leaked these texts as well? 

9 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

This is why I personally have mixed feelings about JL. It's a far fetched theory, but what if she's NEXT. Again it's far fetched but with Lou's patterns and the whole Spears family, if they lose the one who they allegedly abused all this time, they can and will turn to another target inside. 

It wouldn't look the exact same as Britney, but it's not impossible and that's a pattern that these kinds of families follow. 

But JL is still shady to me. 

JL doesn't have that kind of fortune Britney does. Hence they don't need her

3 minutes ago, BlCoWa said:

JL doesn't have that kind of fortune Britney does. Hence they don't need her

Doesn't mean they won't manipulate or use her. 

And anyway it's just a mild concern from me. I have greater concerns for younger talented female stars who haven't entirely grown into themselves and get flack online regularly 

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

What a mess. Look, JL has been through a lot so we have to be understanding - she was a TEEN when the conservatorship started and maybe she felt abandoned by her own sister?  Maybe in her head, Britney was out galavanting in L.A. and avoiding responsibility.  IDK. I hope she wakes up to the situation. 

Same. She's shady af but also look at the mess she grew up in and the twisted family she's with. They singled.out britney but once britney is out, they'll pick a new target and I'm afraid it could be her. Won't be Bryan. 

Someone mentioned earlier that maybe Lou gassed her up to think she could be a star too. Yea, I think JL might have se arrogance but also that's a manipulation tactic. 

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

What a mess. Look, JL has been through a lot so we have to be understanding - she was a TEEN when the conservatorship started and maybe she felt abandoned by her own sister?  Maybe in her head, Britney was out galavanting in L.A. and avoiding responsibility.  IDK. I hope she wakes up to the situation. 

I disagree ... she was a teenager but not a stupid and ignorant person, she has no justification, no one in her family has a justification.

JL is desperately holding on to something. What that is, who knows. I don’t think it’s as simple as money, given her past. “Happy childhood” sounds like a delusion to me. She wasn’t ALWAYS flying around the world with Britney. Whatever it is, she clearly doesn’t want it to shatter. Their family was broken from the start and Lou wormed herself in because of that. Look at Bryan. Correct me if I’m wrong but he keeps to himself, as if he doesn’t want to be around them for too long. He’s got his own issues with how he talked about his sister but I think he at least knows his family is messed up.

27 minutes ago, Melina said:

Jamie-Lynn always wanted to be a star and Lou made her believe she was special. That’s why JL kisses her ***. Lou must have been the only one in her entire life who made her feel unique and superior than Britney.

I’m sure JL was always secretly jealous of her sister.

For that very reason;
She wanted to be a star, how will she have better contacts with her superstar sister or a stalker who is unknown in the industry?
If she wanted to be a star why did she leave Hollywood?
If she wanted to be a star, why didn't she hire a good manager?
Instead, she takes the advice of a person like Lou M. Taylor and betrays and does not help her sister.

26 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Lynn said there was no other way. Because Brit was with people who were not trustworthy. And the family didn´t want to be exposed to early about the pregnancy.

Of course, they wouldn't be able to sell this news to OK then or whatever magazine had the exclusive. Yeah, let's not tell Britney, so we can get our money. Disgusting, this is disgusting. And it's not like they waited too long to tell the news

Just now, jordeezy said:

I agree to an extent as well.... I am just saying that JL is probably manipulated as well. JL will def be distraught when she finds out the truth.  

I really don't understand people who are saying that Britney's family including her dad can be manipulated by bad people aka Lou. They are grown *** persons! Also JL is a grown woman now, she's not a teenager for a long time. If they are so easy to manipulate into something like this then they are not better than their manipulators at heart

7 minutes ago, BlCoWa said:

I really don't understand people who are saying that Britney's family including her dad can be manipulated by bad people aka Lou. They are grown *** persons! Also JL is a grown woman now, she's not a teenager for a long time. If they are so easy to manipulate into something like this then they are not better than their manipulators at heart

You don't understand how a pregnant teen celeb can turn to a powerful industry insider who presents herself as a mother figure?  According to Britney's alleged texts, she said that JL was trying to emancipate herself from her parents.  That tells me that someone else was going to step in to help.  Trauma-bonding is a thing.

17 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I agree to an extent as well.... I am just saying that JL is probably manipulated as well. JL will def be distraught when she finds out the truth.  

8 minutes ago, BlCoWa said:

When she was a teenager she could have her defense but now she does not have it, time has passed, she could worry about her sister's personal, economic, medical life, for her welfare, for the custody of her children, she can ask what is happening ... how any sister would do it, but she has not, she has no justification, she has decided of her own free will to be with her father and especially Lou M. Taylor.

7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

You don't understand how a pregnant teen celeb can turn to a powerful industry insider who presents herself as a mother figure?  According to Britney's alleged texts, she said that JL was trying to emancipate herself from her parents.  That tells me that someone else was going to step in to help.  Trauma-bonding is a thing.

But she's not a teen anymore. She had plenty of time to figure out what's right and what's wrong. And this mother figure was trying to send her away when she was pregnant. Is she that blind?

1 minute ago, LLuvia said:

When she was a teenager she could have her defense but now she does not have it, time has passed, she could worry about her sister's personal, economic, medical life, for her welfare, for the custody of her children, she can ask what is happening ... how any sister would do it, but she has not, she has no justification, she has decided of her own free will to be with her father and especially Lou M. Taylor.

My point exactly 

Archived