Britney Spears lists the most important things to take to the beach

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's more about how she doesn't look like in the paparazzi pictures, implying they're altered and she's skinny as a needle.

I keep forgetting her name, but this woman 👉:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: teas

When I first saw the video. I thought its gonna be another Skinny as a needle meltdown ngl :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:
Britney Spears opens up about essential items that everyone should take when heading to the beach. That includes:

• A towel
  • Oil
  • Sunscreen
  • A dog
  • And a hat

She says she wore the bathing suit a few days ago at the beach, then finished the video by saying she's going for a dip in her jacuzzi. 

Related:

hat.jpg.d0ec3dcd3e9c6ab148991c1211164679.jpg

:orangu_orangutan_ape::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

bless her lmao 

1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

But sis Britney is still in 1998 so this video is absolutely normal to her. To be honest, this 1998 vid would be disturbing to people nowadays "omg she talks so fast and her eyes are crazy!!" 

I don't see nothing weird in this video, and she was a teenager. Nothing Jojo siwa like.

But yeah, some people will always nitpick Britney. I just think they have a point about her Instagram.

I really get the feeling she does not want to do these. Her “in character” voice feels like one of the giveaways for this. 

Someone else is coming up with these & she’s just going along with it. Probably because she feels like she has to. 

I WANT TO ONLY SEE CONTENT COMING FROM BRITNEY GENUINELY. & if she’d rather stay private - I’d rather have nothing at all. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

She really has been doing the “tell them what they want to hear” type thing since day one with the media/interviews. 

You can definitely feel she’s “saying what she’s supposed to say” & that’s her interviewing technique. Which is fine, of course. But I do wonder what really goes on in that head of hers. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

But sis Britney is still in 1998 so this video is absolutely normal to her. To be honest, this 1998 vid would be disturbing to people nowadays "omg she talks so fast and her eyes are crazy!!" 

When I watch Britney now, It does remind me quite a bit of her early self. Particularly around this age where she clearly was dealing with a ton of social anxiety. I think in many ways due to everything she has dealt with she has reverted back to her early self from that standpoint in public situations such as interviews and the videos put out on social media. There was a period during her early 20's and prime years before the breakdown, where she exuded much more confidence in interviews and the social anxiety, to a point, wasn't as noticeable. Now it is definitely on display again.

It's just really sad to scroll through the comments and see them filled with accusations of her falling off the deep end again or of her being "crazy". All that does to someone who struggles with mental health issues such as anxiety is make them that much more uncomfortable. 

People love to get their trendy comments off on Instagram or Twitter for likes without factoring in the repercussions of said comments. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Prime said:

When I watch Britney now, It does remind me quite a bit of her early self. Particularly around this age where she clearly was dealing with a ton of social anxiety. I think in many ways due to everything she has dealt with she has reverted back to her early self from that standpoint in public situations such as interviews and the videos put out on social media. There was a period during her early 20's and prime years before the breakdown, where she exuded much more confidence in interviews and the social anxiety, to a point, wasn't as noticeable. Now it is definitely on display again.

It's just really sad to scroll through the comments and see them filled with accusations of her falling off the deep end again or of her being "crazy". All that does to someone who struggles with mental health issues such as anxiety is make them that much more uncomfortable. 

People love to get their trendy comments off on Instagram or Twitter for likes without factoring in the repercussions of said comments. 

Omg I've never seen this but honestly with her eyes like that I would have assumed she was on something. And then at the end when she turns away and her face drops. Ummmmm....

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Maybe people are and she's wanting to post anyway. I don't think this is Lynne's fault. 

Fans want more independence for Britney, then she flexes it by posting what she wants, then people want her to have others to tell her to calm it down with videos like this. We can't have it both ways (not aiming this at you, generally speaking)

Like this for real. 

Honesty, I am sure she knows that her being her most authentic self would lose her fans. Reminds me of the Miley Blackmirror ending, where she becomes a real artist that is authentic and those lame fans show up and leave cause she isn't the same. Some off the less fans will go away, or talk crap about her. 

A Free Britney looks so much different than the watered down version yall got since 2008. Move on, Get over it. I am so tired of the nasty comments on her insta. She is allowed to have adult opinions and say what she wants.