Britney Spears lists the most important things to take to the beach

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't know what to make of this video. I'm surprised this thread isn't blowing up tbh :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I thought the same thing. Fake fans were in full force on the comments once again. 

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Maybe people are and she's wanting to post anyway. I don't think this is Lynne's fault. 

Fans want more independence for Britney, then she flexes it by posting what she wants, then people want her to have others to tell her to calm it down with videos like this. We can't have it both ways (not aiming this at you, generally speaking)

I think its bc shes fighting her father and he already tried to use her instagram against her. Sadly shes still under this mess and is very controlled, so not posting this type of content now that can be used against her later its not going to hurt her.

6 hours ago, FreeLou said:

It’s really weird her lawyers aren’t guiding her about this. If only she had a mother...

Lynne is more worried about hanging out with her friend and babysitting Junos daughters, but I thought the same about Sam. Why doesnt he say to her that her dad already tried to use her instagram against her? So If she doesnt control her instagram whatsoever, she could stop recording these videos and Sam could even use that on court to say she doesnt control her instagram, she doesnt know what is being posted and her team is using that to damage her image. 

8 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

I was getting worried about that sweatband but having done a little investigatory work on her prev posts and her tattoos, I’ve found it has changed arms a few times between the video of her and Sam getting on the plane (yellow band/right arm) her lying on the beach (white band/right arm) to  the ‘a lot of friends wrote in saying I wanna hear about your summer’ and this most recent post on the left arm.

I suppose it debunks the tattoo removal theory but at least it shows it’s not hiding something more sinister under there.

Maybe she ties her hair with it 

17 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

You guys are delusional, she looks erratic as hell like she took ecstasy or something. I wonder what medication they force her to take. Poor girl..

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: Very tone deaf comment from you. Nothing in that video screams erratic or *****, in fact she's serving 2004-2007ney sarcasm and silliness which is very her. If you want to bash her, just log in to instagram and go like all those "take her phone away now"-comments on her posts.

• Like 1

I'm so tired of this Instagram nonsense. I mean I love her, her body looks amazing, and she's very sweet, but I'm getting tired of analyzing these videos to catch a glimpse of primeney, check if she's anxious or not, read mean IG comments... Her IG is a mess, and it's not Britney's fault, but ours. I really believe she should be free to post whatever she wants (if she indeed runs her own account, which I doubt), but the comments are not helping, and us talking about her anxiety levels based on a 1 minute clip of her talking about what she takes to the beach is just tiring.