Britney Spears lists the most important things to take to the beach

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Maybe people are and she's wanting to post anyway. I don't think this is Lynne's fault. 

Fans want more independence for Britney, then she flexes it by posting what she wants, then people want her to have others to tell her to calm it down with videos like this. We can't have it both ways (not aiming this at you, generally speaking)

I don’t expect her to know what’s “normal” right now, but I thought if someone really walked her through it and explained exactly how important it was to act differently to win her case then she would comply. She’s still fighting 12 years later, after all, so I assume proper guidance WOULD help her make the right choice.

Then again, we don’t really know what’s going on inside her head. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I thought this was gonna be another skinny as a needle meltdown ngl.

Maybe It is? Her vibe kinda reminds me that video. Who knows, maybe she wants to prove the daily mail pictures are edited... Again. 

Spoiler

Even tho that's clearly not the case... Again.

24 minutes ago, bliss said:

Is this the first time in a while where she doesn't look anxious in a video? Either way I love her bikini

Yeah nice to see her NOT swaying for once. 

I'm getting presenter parody vibes. It's like she's being a TV presenter but doing it OTT like on purpose. Her eyes aren't jolting so it's not Cuecardney sadly (ICONIC!!!) but this was good. It was pointless, but at least it was upbeat and her voice didn't sound fried. 

The hair needs a combing though. I don't know why she keeps extensions when she's not performing. GIVE YOUR HAIR AND SCALP A BREAK BRITNEY

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Maybe people are and she's wanting to post anyway. I don't think this is Lynne's fault. 

Fans want more independence for Britney, then she flexes it by posting what she wants, then people want her to have others to tell her to calm it down with videos like this. We can't have it both ways (not aiming this at you, generally speaking)

She has come pretty far in the quest for freedom. If someone, say her lawyer, were to advise her not to post personal things on Instagram for a few weeks I’m sure she would oblige. This is clearly the work of someone extremely bored at home,  but it’s obviously not a good look rn  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

What people want is for her to publish freely on her Instagram and for her to be well advised and for her team to take care of her image, and since her team does not have the best wishes, her mother, but her mother has never helped her in anything in their life.

I was getting worried about that sweatband but having done a little investigatory work on her prev posts and her tattoos, I’ve found it has changed arms a few times between the video of her and Sam getting on the plane (yellow band/right arm) her lying on the beach (white band/right arm) to  the ‘a lot of friends wrote in saying I wanna hear about your summer’ and this most recent post on the left arm.

I suppose it debunks the tattoo removal theory but at least it shows it’s not hiding something more sinister under there.

1 hour ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

She's using her sarcastic Britney voice and overly exaggerating every word and being sassy :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think she's also trolling her haters that say she is "near comatose" by being hyper-self-aware of the images posted on Daily Mail.

I think it's more about how she doesn't look like in the paparazzi pictures, implying they're altered and she's skinny as a needle.

I keep forgetting her name, but this woman 👉:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: teas