Papa Jamie Spears arrives at LAX airport, first public sighting in a long time

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

What did happen between this guys' friend and Jamie? 

He was some sort of pastor/religious consultant to the family, and my friend knew the pastor. They invited him and a friend to do the Meet and Greet, my friend was who he invited. I guess Jamie thought that he was telling personal family stuff to other people, so he confronted him at the venue and kicked him out. My friend said he made a huge scene about kicking him out. 

its odd he is so quiet and can turn so quickly. 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Ew both Jean Wyllys and Jair Bolsonaro are disgusting public figures here in Brazil, hate both of them equally. 

Well I dont think I can hate anyone else more than I hate Bozo :trash_throw_away_recycle:

1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I wonder where he’s sleeping at out in LA :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

I think he has a house there. When the incident with Preston happened, they were at his house. 

9 hours ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

He was some sort of pastor/religious consultant to the family, and my friend knew the pastor. They invited him and a friend to do the Meet and Greet, my friend was who he invited. I guess Jamie thought that he was telling personal family stuff to other people, so he confronted him at the venue and kicked him out. My friend said he made a huge scene about kicking him out. 

its odd he is so quiet and can turn so quickly. 

Omfg is he paranoid or what, what a mess!! I just imagine how they must have felt. This old hag seems like a ******* nightmare in every way. 

On 10/16/2020 at 6:54 AM, Buffybot said:

He lives in Louisiana now, right? I know he stayed there because of the pandemic, but It seems he wants to stay there.

I'm not so certain. His home, the childhood home of Brit has been for sale for 5 months and it completely empty on its listing.

It's not clear whether him and Lynne are even together. They were together in all of JLs quarantine videos at Lynne's home though, but so was Bryan and amber. 

He rents a condo in LA somewhere too. 

• Love 1
On 10/16/2020 at 3:45 AM, PokemonSpears said:

the fact that I got to talk to him when I was in Vegas :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: it still feels so surreal when I think about it. And he was just as speechless as here, only Robin talked back to me.

Wait you spoke to him in Vegas (i.e. when all this crap was happening)?  What did you ask him that made him speechless? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

1 hour ago, Ofcoursenot said:

It seems that the whole family is in LA, Jaime Lou just upload photos of her and mother arriving at LAX

It better not be an intervention :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

This family is so ******* shady :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: