Papa Jamie Spears arrives at LAX airport, first public sighting in a long time

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

8 hours ago, Bundy said:

He should have asked about the RO Preston has on him and Jayden saying he could go die too, I bet itd strike a nerve lol 

OMG THIS

Now I want it to go back in time just to make it happen.  Im absolutely surprised at how he contained his emotions.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

This guy didn't ask the right questions. It should be:

"Why u stole millions from your daughter?"
"Why you made your daughter a prisoner to your demands for 12 years?"
"Do you feel guilty for forcing her to take meds and put her in rehab just cause she didn't want to take them?"

None of us know the REAL truth. 

6 hours ago, Bundy said:

Didnt he was even rude to ur fine mexican self? 

6 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

What did you speak to him about? 

We were just waiting at the red light to turn green so we could cross the street, and I happened to be right behind him.

So I don't know how, but I just knew it was him, so I asked him "excuse me sir, are you Jamie Spears?" And he turned around with a shocked face, and I point at my Britney tshirt I was conveniently wearing lol and I said "I'm a huge Britney fan" but he remained speechless and then Robin was besides him and I asked her "you work for her too, right?" (I wasn't really that familiar with her, plus I kinda blanked out lol) and she was like "I doooo" and we started walking along with the crowd of people and by the time we reached the other side, they had vanished :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I think I scared them, because I was the only weirdo that recognized them. 

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Oh I was more-so referring to he looks way older than that. I honestly thought he was in his late 70's early 80's this entire time. Yup imma flop fan lol 

Hes just like his lookalike, the president of Brazil whos in his mid 60s and looks 20 years older too. Its just the evil eating them inside :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

At least he has the privilege of being able to travel alone, walk alone and go wherever he likes whilst having to endure this kind of harassment, it's a shame he denied his daughter the same privilege and she has to live a restricted existence whilst having no choice but to silence herself. I really hate , and i don't use that word loosely, hate this man for what he continues to put Britney through as a grown woman. I am not sure what the people above him have on him but at this point he is not walking away and that rings major alarm bells.:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 6
  • Like 1