Papa Jamie Spears arrives at LAX airport, first public sighting in a long time

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

15 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Props to the guy asking all the questions he had the balls to ask some good questions! Jamie speed walking lol 

He should have asked about the RO Preston has on him and Jayden saying he could go die too, I bet itd strike a nerve lol 

16 minutes ago, reputation said:

CAN U IMAGINEEEE :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Imagine if they asked him that and he became full of rage, the whole world would see the mess hes 

We can only dream :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

46 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the fact that I got to talk to him when I was in Vegas :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: it still feels so surreal when I think about it. And he was just as speechless as here, only Robin talked back to me.

Didnt he was even rude to ur fine mexican self? 

Just now, OutofKontrol said:

Okay, I was being nice in my previous post. I did too LOL. My grandfather is 90 and they look the same.  Whew chile...

But i mean, he should be knitting sweaters too along with Miss. Lynne instead of managing Britney's money when he does not know a **** of business, considering how all his business ventures flopped as bad as Myah Marie Jean :uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point:

• Haha 2