Is the Chromatica Era Over?

6 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

Umm my mind is blown. You guys are so right :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

"My name isn't Alice
But I'll keep looking, I'll keep looking for Wonderland"

"You're the one that I've been waiting for
Gotta quit this cryin'
Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door 
Kinda hard to believe, gotta have faith in me...

'Cause all I ever wanted was love"

"It's coming down on me
Water like misery
It's coming down on me
I'm ready, rain on me

I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive
Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me"

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 minute ago, britneyluv said:

"My name isn't Alice

Gotta quit this cryin'

"It's coming down on me
Water like misery
It's coming down on me
I'm ready, rain on me

Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me"

BRITNEY SINGING RAIN ON ME WOULD HAVE BEEN A HIT 

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

"My name isn't Alice

Gotta quit this cryin'

"It's coming down on me
Water like misery
It's coming down on me
I'm ready, rain on me

Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me"

Imagine 1000 Doves... Crying!!

I've been hurting, stuck inside a cage

So hot, my heart's been in a rage

If you love me, then just set me free

And if you don't, then baby leave

Set me free

-

Lift me up, give me a start

Cause I've been flying with some broken arms

Lift me up, just a small nudge

And I'll be flying like a thousand doves

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, electricopop said:

I think lack of the usual radio and TV promos due to the pandemic, but I believe she could be creative in promoting her music.

She's just incredibly lazy and uncreative this era. She could easily record performances at home like Katy did, but she refuses to do anything these days that isn't related to Haus Laboratories. I hate that she's become an Avon lady. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Just my thoughts, but I don't think the album has aged very well. There are a few good songs, but most seem unfinished or just 🤷🏼‍♂️

I listened to it a fair bit when it came out, but it's been a few months since I have, and I can't say I'm missing anything by not listening to it. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Isla said:

Honestly Haus Labs is a pretty good makeup line. I have some of the products and even my mum was really impressed with the lipglosses and lip crayons. 

I don't wear makeup yet but I know they are huge money makers. I think Gaga should have launched it earlier she is so synonymous with fashion and makeup.

• Love 1

911 is definitely not a successful single and I would say this era is most likely "over".  There may be one more video to hold people over But  I think whenever it is possible to do live shows again (which this album needs) she'll release a deluxe version to reinvigorate it and be able to keep the "Chromatica" theme because obviously she created it with the theme in mind for performances and as a concept.  So I'm sure she'll still want to use those ideas.

Its one thing to stop releasing songs but its another to scrap an entire concept and have to start from scratch.

47 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I don't wear makeup yet but I know they are huge money makers. I think Gaga should have launched it earlier she is so synonymous with fashion and makeup.

Yeah it does seem interesting she didn't launch sooner. She did do perfumes earlier on in her career but I've read they got discontinued. I can't help but feel she's doing this off the back of the success of Rihanna's Fenty Beauty and Kylie Jenner's Kylie Cosmetics but it seems celebs doing beauty brands is the way forward now. Selena Gomez recently launched her own (Rare Beauty) which seems to be doing well so far. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
14 hours ago, Stefani said:

She's just incredibly lazy and uncreative this era. She could easily record performances at home like Katy did, but she refuses to do anything these days that isn't related to Haus Laboratories. I hate that she's become an Avon lady. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

but the 911 mv was one of her best mvs tho

so creative and brilliant :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

No, it is not over until Ms. Gagi delivers official music videos for Sour Candy, Sine From Above, Alice and Fun Tonight :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Everybody hates the Elton John track, they said out of all the collaborations that's the worst. Cos it sounds like an Elton John type dance song from the 70s, doesn't fit the vibe. When most save the Album. That's the one track they remove. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block