Is the Chromatica Era Over?

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I always listen to snippets on iTunes and listen to the ones that peak my interest. 911 only peaked my interest because of the memes, lmao BUT ROM remains the best song on the album 

ROM is def the best song. It will be the one that still holds up in 20 years.

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s not single worthy at all and I feel she only released it to capitalize on the memes going around. She should’ve released it as soon as the album came out to make some sort of impact. Not everyone can do it like Dua right now, but I agree that the video reminded me of classic Gaga. I can’t believe Slayvitating is flopping right now, but glad that she released it 

People think this about the majority of Gaga singles, even ones she's released since the start of her career. People said the same about Judas, Alejandro etc. She's always released singles that the GP wouldn't think would be great singles and they end up doing really well. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, ol123 said:

People think this about the majority of Gaga singles, even ones she's released since the start of her career. People said the same about Judas, Alejandro etc. She's always released singles that the GP wouldn't think would be great singles and they end up doing really well. 

Except Judas and Alejandro are single worthy and among the standout tracks of their respective albums. I’m more GP when it comes to Gaga now than I used to be and my original opinion still stands. Has it been doing really well? I don’t see it on the iTunes Charts and haven’t heard people outside her fandom talk about the song. I don’t want to be disrespectful but Judas and Alejandro are among my top ten most favorite songs of hers and 911 doesn’t even register. The intro is a bop though but the rest of the song is meh. I think the video was really well made though 

• Haha 1

911 is the definition of mishandling. It's supposedly a single yet it hasn't been sent to radio outside of Italy I think? And there's been no real attempt to promote the song after the music video dropped. What's up with that? Interscope is a freaking mess and I wish Gaga would leave the label asap because they've always sucked when it comes to promoting her work post-BTW.

On a related note, Monster was the hit single that got away and I will always hate Interscope/Gaga for not releasing it as TFM's 4th single. 

• Super Mods

I mean the monsters can make up excuses but so many artists have found creative ways to work around the pandemic cough cough Taylor...and it’s shocking that Gaga is known to be creative and be innovative but she’s behind compared to other artists...look at Dua. It’s clear that she’s burnt out like Britney and is just making money for her people.  I mean Haus is an obvious cash grab just like the Britney fantasies.  I’m not too happy she’s gravitating toward acting (never thought she was that good tbh) but maybe a few years acting will revitalize her and get her inspired again for music. Chromatica is a masterpiece but she’s clearly spelling it out that it’s toxic to her

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

The Chromatica era is largely considered a fan favorite album - and a critical darling. 

But is the era over??

Stupid Love had some success, Rain On Me went #1, and 911 is not getting any promo. Is it even a single?

Also, Gaga is not doing any music promo. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

In the midst of a very heated US election year, she is really focusing on her Haus Labs makeup line. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

What is going on in Gaga land????

:firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning::firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning::firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

aga.jpg.e883441632f62c7cd29e2b165971f422.jpg

Damn she looks hot. 

2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I think Gaga will release Sine From Above as another single 

I think so too and I have a feeling it might be behind the scenes compilation moments or sth. It's a nice song to finish off the era but ****** this covid ****ery. It kinda ruined her era. I mean I am enjoying it all but I ****** know that she had bigger things up her sleeve. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Damn she looks hot. 

I think so too and I have a feeling it might be behind the scenes compilation moments or sth. It's a nice song to finish off the era but ****** this covid ****ery. It kinda ruined her era. I mean I am enjoying it all but I ****** know that she had bigger things up her sleeve. 

She did. Gaga’s manager spent 18 months on the promo rollout. Interscope said it would’ve been one of the best album rollouts ever. tenor.gif?itemid=13055923 

Spoiler

AA29-A773-88-F6-4583-9307-064-B4-F43-FA4
5-E387-E58-88-C8-4-E15-8478-813-ADD2713-

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block