Britney uploads a cute image in glasses showing off her 'everyday' look while fixing a light

Okay

First of all, wow. The looks. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Love the awkward smile. Classic Britney. :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

The caption is so Britney. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

The fact that she's so humble to go change her own light bulb, I mean, come on. What celebrity does that? I love how humble she is. It just shows that she is like every other person. ❤️:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

This is amazing. And not at her looking better when she isn't giving it her all to look good for instagram/the public. Lmao:imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Love 4

She is just too dang cute OMGosh ♥️♥️🌸🌸🌸♥️♥️

Seriously hands down the most beautiful person inside and out. We don’t deserve her.

I know she is gunna come back BLAZING 🔥🔥🔥 you can see it in her eyes when she smiles.

When she is ready and her team is good and family drama settled. This superstar is gunna supernova baby. 

If Brit or her team read this

Britney,

I am sorry for ever being overly critical of you or and of those you love.  I will be better. I hope all the drama between fans and team Britney and past colleagues family media etc will stop. 
I hope you can forgive me and all of us who have cross a line we should not have.

All of my love and respect 

-R

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Wizard Of Oz Dorothy GIF by Turner Classic Movies
#wizardofoz #friendsofDorothy