Britney uploads a cute image in glasses showing off her 'everyday' look while fixing a light

8 hours ago, lemonadeskie said:

I feel like Britney's amazingness and humbleness would be such a good lesson in human psychology for people. How is it that the bestselling popstar, primed to be this huge celebrity in her youth ended up one of the most DOWN THE EARTH and relatable celebrities in modern culture? Just compare her to like the Kardashians who were in the spotlight from young and the body dysmorphia/self obsession is like night and day.

It's crazy because anyone would let it get to their head but Britney literally is so NORMAL - yet she's one of the biggest, astronomical breakouts of the modern century. It's crazy, and this is why we love her <3 

I would completely agree with you if Britney didn’t change her face with injections (especially around her mouth) :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

12 hours ago, Melina said:

I would completely agree with you if Britney didn’t change her face with injections (especially around her mouth) :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

I understand your perspective, but she also lives in a completely different world than we do where image is everything. If changing her face (which I actually think looks pretty subtle and well-done) gives her more confidence, who are we to judge? I got a nose job and chin implant at 17 because I wanted to and I can't imagine what kind of pressure Britney is under to constantly look perfect. Regardless, she's still our beautiful, flawless, unproblematic queen :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

On 10/5/2020 at 5:06 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

She looks cute AF but can someone please get homegirl an electrician to do this? The undisputed princess of pop has no business trapezing on latters to change a dang lightbulb. It's like they want her to have another accident like the fire to prove she's "crazy" and can't handle life on her own smh :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

:orangu_orangutan_ape: